BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I remember correctly I couldn't do anything. Even change songs. It was pretty much just showing what was being played.
Did you connect the 200.4 to the outputs of the B&O amp/DSP or to the factory radio?
Sponsored

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I now offer the B & O interface price is $485 and it’s available on my website On the top row my homepage

Holiday

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I added a Key 200.4 to my B&O fronts today. My desire was to make the front stage much more full with the top off. I’ve definitely achieved that. I also swapped speakers, Polk (marine grade) in the dash and Kicker in the kick panels. I went with a Kicker component due to it being rated at 35 hz on the low end; I only used the woofer in the kicks.

I’m still dialing in, and my Killmat order arrives tomorrow so nothing is back together. I also need to order bass blockers for the dash speakers, the Key is pushing more bass to them than hoped (they’re handling it, but barely).

Volume and fader controls all work fine with the Key. I wired from speaker connections back to the amp, and ran new wires to the speakers. Definitely a lot of work!

Last edited:

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I added a Key 200.4 to my B&O fronts today. My desire was to make the front stage much more full with the top off. I’ve definitely achieved that. I also swapped speakers, Polk (marine grade) in the dash and Kicker in the kick panels. I went with a Kicker component due to it being rated at 35 hz on the low end; I only used the woofer in the kicks.

I’m still dialing in, and my Killmat order arrives tomorrow so nothing is back together. I also need to order bass blockers for the dash speakers, the Key is pushing more bass to them than hoped (they’re handling it, but barely).

Volume and fader controls all work fine with the Key. I wired from speaker connections back to the amp, and ran new wires to the speakers. Definitely a lot of work!
Following

letus know now this goes. I have the B&O and am curious on best bang for buckupgrade.
Not too sure what a key 200.4 does

Rick U

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Holiday how did the bass blockers work? Also did you run the dsp again after installing the bass blockers?

JBMas

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will have a Zen a2b for sale next week. I bought it barely used and my installer had a new Metra Axxess already for me and it’s being installed next week. If it goes as planned, I will be selling the Zen for what I paid $325. They cost $780.
Sponsored