Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not that it really has anything to do with Bronco but the Ranger Tremor is now available to be ordered. Must be SuperCrew and either XLT or Lariat. XLT has vinyl sets trimming where Lariat has leather. Maybe, maybe the vinyl is the same as the MGV?

@Granger Ford , @Zach@Granger , @NayNay , @EricAtKearnyMesaFord , @noahr any thoughts or helpful input?
It may be just marketed under a different name, I havent seen one yet though, it also may be similar to the activex material

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up!!! I've been waiting for the newest ranger B&P.

Cactus gray looks better here on the 2021 Ranger B&P website. More gray than mint.
Tempted to go for ranger tremor....
Ford Bronco B&P changed - last night/today - not sure 1610480405096

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
$47k for a Lariat with the Tremor package. They make you bump up to a higher regular package to get Tremor.

OP
OP
Used2jeep

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

$47k for a Lariat with the Tremor package. They make you bump up to a higher regular package to get Tremor.
You can get it with an XLT supercab

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not that it really has anything to do with Bronco but the Ranger Tremor is now available to be ordered. Must be SuperCrew and either XLT or Lariat. XLT has vinyl sets trimming where Lariat has leather. Maybe, maybe the vinyl is the same as the MGV?

@Granger Ford , @Zach@Granger , @NayNay , @EricAtKearnyMesaFord , @noahr any thoughts or helpful input?
Sorry, I got nothing. Especially when you all use abbreviations. Do you have any idea how long it took me to figure out what a FE was?? I am social media crippled!! What is MGV? Then perhaps I can help lol. And no picking on my inability to figure it out. I will internet stab anyone picking on me!! haha

OP
OP
Used2jeep

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

:alien:
Sorry, I got nothing. Especially when you all use abbreviations. Do you have any idea how long it took me to figure out what a FE was?? I am social media crippled!! What is MGV? Then perhaps I can help lol. And no picking on my inability to figure it out. I will internet stab anyone picking on me!! haha
Marine Grade Vinyl. :alien: