Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude, it must have been decades since you’ve used one. You can go to any manufacturer and configure a vehicle in exact specs you want with exact msrp pricing. Print it or email it to a dealer and they can put it in just as you configured it to order, exactly.
That's correct. You're going through the dealer with your B&P like I said. However, in this case, you're purchasing a vehicle that hasn't been made in 24 years, has 7 trim levels, 1 big bad Sasquatch option, 4 equipment groups, 200 accessories. You're B&P isn't going to be handled like your typical Ford Focus order.
Sponsored

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford does over 156billion in annual revenue...so yes, it would be very realistic that they could
Sorry, it has nothing to do with money. It's timing. You're out of your depth to say otherwise.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, it has nothing to do with money. It's timing. You're out of your depth to say otherwise.
Ok little fella. Very small companies with way less resources put together way more complex configuration sites in way less time. They have resources to easily do it in a month. This was delayed two months from their plan...and what they put out was very simplistic.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know some have asked about the 200 accessories, or upset that you can't have roof rails with a 2.7L 4 door, etc. B&P is just to give you an idea what your spending on the main purchase. Yes it has some bugs. But come December you'll sit down at the dealer and they will have their order system. It is then you will basically redo B&P along with all the accessories you can stand. You'll also be able to purchase features a la carte as well.
Very good point. I think so many much like myself were expecting so much more, but now that the initial excitement/disappointment has passed this makes more sense.

Serenity Now!!! ?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if true, ford really needs to put a big PRELIMINARY marking on the B&P to mark it's still in alpha test status.