First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you guys expect the #s on the B&P will be one you actually go to the dealer and build it? Exact? Lower than at dealer and we'll be upset?

Do you think after you order and it arrives that there will be any wiggle room to negotiate?
Sponsored

LimitlessTruth

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Totoya Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depending on dealer, MSRP with the normal fees and tax added. Registration, filing fee, etc.

I'm expecting my B&P of 56,505 to be like 60-62k probably. Maybe estimating high cause then I shouldn't be shocked, and maybe pleasantly surprised.

Not expecting any kind of negotiation besides filing fees, efile fee (BS charge) and stuff like that. Doubt you can negotiate sales price of the vehicle itself.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My numbers will be less than B&P because my dealer is Granger. You'll get a price at order so if you expect any surprises you might want to hash that out first while the offer is still on the table to swap dealers.

OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My numbers will be less than B&P because my dealer is Granger. You'll get a price at order so if you expect any surprises you might want to hash that out first while the offer is still on the table to swap dealers.
I'm in tampa fl. Never heard of granger. Would i even be able to buy from them? Without driving all the way where they are?

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in tampa fl. Never heard of granger. Would i even be able to buy from them? Without driving all the way where they are?
Do some searching around the forum. Granger is mentioned on what seems like every other post. There are many threads here regarding their deals as well as other under invoice offers.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mullinax is another option that is popular.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes, you can have it shipped but it will eat some of your savings but would still be well under MSRP. Do a search on Granger or give them a call and they'll fill you in on the details. I'm flying in and driving back to SC, it's only a 2 day trip and hopefully it'll be a mini vacation. Tampa wouldn't be much longer if you chose to drive back if you have the time to spare and see the sites on the way.

OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll have to ask Brandon Ford. They're not asking for more $ down so I wonder if they'll also have some decent deal.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stephens in WV is doing invoice -1k. Closer to you than Granger (Iowa), but still a decent haul up 95.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What do you guys expect the #s on the B&P will be one you actually go to the dealer and build it? Exact? Lower than at dealer and we'll be upset?

Do you think after you order and it arrives that there will be any wiggle room to negotiate?
Your "wiggle room", your negotiation on final price and other items occurs when you place your order. That is when you will (typically) make your deal, purchase agreement with your dealer.

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unless Ford pulls a complete dick move when the B&P refreshes in December, the actual dealer cost should be lower. If you pay over MSRP, that's on the buyer.

Granger estimated the percentage to multipy by in a previous post.

.97 × base price
.94 × options
$1495.00 flat rate D&D
----------------------
= Raw invoice before any discount and/or taxes.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Expecting B&P to be pretty accurate minus regular fees/taxes.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your "wiggle room", your negotiation on final price and other items occurs when you place your order. That is when you will (typically) make your deal, purchase agreement with your dealer.
Quoted to reiterate that when you order your Bronco is when you negotiate and finalize the pricing. Start talking to your dealer now to see what their pricing structure is at (above/below msrp), what their document fee is and if they require dealer add ons (window tint, rust proof, nitrogen tires, etc). If you don't like what they say call another dealership. Remember, it is your reservation and not their Bronco.
Sponsored