First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it was a 4-door Base, the automatic was already part of the MSRP.....
Correct.

If you add the v6 to the 2dr it's just over $3k becuase it adds the cost of the auto.

If you add it to the 4dr it doesn't because the auto is already selected as it's the default transmission.
Sponsored

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking like the updates are happening.

Price break down for adding Sasquatch package to a 2-Door Base and Big Bend is now:

Sasquatch package Ford Bronco.jpg
An extra $2500 on my build here in Canada on Ford.ca, I’m getting shadow black so it’s might as well to get a shadow black hard top, which is an extra $2000, so that’s an extra $4500 ?

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So basically a Base with Sasquatch is now as expensive as the Jeep Rubicon. Great. So much for beating the competition. No wonder why Fords stock is only $9 a share. Merry F-ing Christmas.
It is still a good bit cheaper when you factor in all the things that come standard with the bronco in that (comparing 2 door since that's what I'm getting) things like free ford pass connect, wireless Android auto and Apple carplay, a bigger screen, auto transmission (since required for sas my21), led headlights, by the time I option a 2 door Rubicon like this it is far more expensive than my basquatch with a 2.7.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is still a good bit cheaper when you factor in all the things that come standard with the bronco in that (comparing 2 door since that's what I'm getting) things like free ford pass connect, wireless Android auto and Apple carplay, a bigger screen, auto transmission (since required for sas my21), led headlights, by the time I option a 2 door Rubicon like this it is far more expensive than my basquatch with a 2.7.
Well hopefully it doesn't go up anymore. It's already just out of my price range now. My budget was $40k max. Because of the price bump it's already over that especially when you add in taxes. I might have to subtract the 2.7 from my build. F me..?

Oh well I saw this coming months ago with this Covid bull crap. I knew this would happen. Everything is messed up. It is what it is I guess. Embrace the suck.

Sponsored

J Jernigan

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel for those who canceled to soon ... ?
if people canceled already because of what’s going on with b&p they really weren’t that interested in getting a bronco to begin with.

cyberbro

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford should not have added any pricing to the website until they knew exactly what they were charging, what a novel idea. I now feel like I'm paying more when we are in the middle of a huge unemployment recession and really don't "need: a truck. DUMB MOVE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was on the Ford Site and I Clicked the little Help Icon to chat with a agent. The Person replied to my message, I was surprised. She said that the current build was just a preview. She said there would be a new version Mid January. So what I gather is when we go in to reserve, they will match the coded order book against the sight and correct everything. So that being said, I'm not looking at the B&P until the order banks are open. Seems like we have heard this before. Brings back bad memories. But it's only about 3 weeks away.

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build jumped up in price. Why do this Ford? Is the price gonna go up again before ordering? I’m starting to consider other options. Ford hasn’t given buyers much confidence.

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Full transparency, I still have my reservation and am likely to follow through to order but would like to share. Here is my issue/concern and thoughts with the whole B&P situation. B&P opened on 10/23. Almost immediately it was noted and brought to Ford’s attention that there were some potential errors to it. Rather than immediately go in and correct it, those errors were allowed to stay. Then almost two months later it was changed to correct the errors. Yes, we all should know auto transmission doesn’t come free. Yes we know the B&P is just a tool. But it goes deeper than that. This wasn’t an innocent oversight by Ford. If it was, the changes would have been made immediately in October when it was brought to their attention. Or Ford would have announced “a revised B&P will be released on it around....” Instead this change (finally) occurred just days before Christmas, a week and a half before New Years and a few mere weeks before orders are set to open. Funny how Ford won’t let you save the configuration and instead says “print it out”. See, they didn’t want us going back in to the B&P. They wanted us to print it and then stare at it on paper. This way they can slip in the corrections without much fanfare. Hence the ironic timing of the “correction”. This is a tactic to allow buyers to get into a buyers mindset where mentally you feel you need that Sasquatch package. Or need that higher model. Then when you go to place the actual order, the extra cost becomes insignificant because mentally you already can see yourself wheeling around on those 35s or in that upgraded model. The wrench in Ford’s plan was when it became noticible to so many customers on December 20th. That and only that is why Ford came back with “we are working to correct it”. It’s not because it takes additional weeks to correct the B&P, it’s because the HQ is figuring out damage control on the outrage.

Sponsored

Jamie

Big Bend
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is it me or did the Sasquatch package go up $2000.00