MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checking out the B&P site and building two door OBX, there is now a few additional options listed. Front section soft top , door moldings, and hood graphic/ scoop. I have not seen these before this morning.
Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hope to see locking diff and tow package on base as options for MY22..
Don't want to be Debbie downer but I doubt you will see that. The base exists to advertise a low starting price. I'm honestly shocked at the amount of options ot does have.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For MY22 hope to see locking diff and tow package as options on base ..
I've been crossing my fingers on Base Tow package for awhile now.

Sponsored

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't want to be Debbie downer but I doubt you will see that. The base exists to advertise a low starting price. I'm honestly shocked at the amount of options ot does have.
Yeah, probably not.

But I feel it is a more reasonable hope than the guys waiting for a manual V8

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checking out the B&P site and building two door OBX, there is now a few additional options listed. Front section soft top , door moldings, and hood graphic/ scoop. I have not seen these before this morning.
Can you provide the website address? Thanks!

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you provide the website address? Thanks!
https://shop.ford.com/configure/bro...814-hp-return-visit-fix:rvv:na:na:ford bronco

Are you guys aware of anything the $595 "tow package" adds other than a hitch with wiring? Like a tow mode, heavier rear shocks, etc.? I held off because it seems it is only a hitch and wiring which are already available in the aftermarket for around $125...

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Doubt it. Ford needs the lack of those options to push you to Big Bend.

Sponsored

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/model/customize/base?intcmp=hp-rvv-fbcbuild-bronco&hptid=fv-2814-hp-return-visit-fix:rvv:na:na:ford bronco

Are you guys aware of anything the $595 "tow package" adds other than a hitch with wiring? Like a tow mode, heavier rear shocks, etc.? I held off because it seems it is only a hitch and wiring which are already available in the aftermarket for around $125...
As far as I know it is just hitch and wiring.

I don't believe it has a trans cooler or heavier rear springs.. So too your point, not a big deal.

The only thing that gives me hope for stand alone locker is it is an option on base (XL) F150 and Ranger, even with 4x2. So there is precedent for having it on the lowest cost stripper model..

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not with a 7 pin connector but in my experience the only purpose for a 7 pin is to work electric brakes and with only a 3500 lb towing capacity I doubt any trailer I would pull would be equipped with those. That was my thoughts on it anyway...

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/model/customize/base?intcmp=hp-rvv-fbcbuild-bronco&hptid=fv-2814-hp-return-visit-fix:rvv:na:na:ford bronco

You can get a Curt hitch for $112 or so plus tax. You can get the Ford trailer light adapter kit (four-pin only) for $88 before shipping.

For $200 plus taxes and shipping you're getting a hitch and four pin, and you have to install it yourself. If you want the constant power of a 7-pin, then you have to do some more wiring. This is the route I'm taking.

However, if you want a trailer brake, you pretty much need the factory tow package. It comes with a separate trailer light controller in the rear left cargo area. Plus it adds wiring to add a trailer brake controller so it can seamlessly work with the existing safety systems, like trailer sway control.

You can technically add all of that after-sale, but it would be more expensive. Programming the trailer tow module requires IDS and VIN programming, which means it'll have to be a dealer install.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As far as I know it is just hitch and wiring.

I don't believe it has a trans cooler or heavier rear springs.. So too your point, not a big deal.

The only thing that gives me hope for stand alone locker is it is an option on base (XL) F150 and Ranger, even with 4x2. So there is precedent for having it on the lowest cost stripper model..
All of the automatics have a trans cooler regardless of tow package or not. It's integrated with the radiator.

Manuals do not but it's also not as big of an issue for them staying cool.
Sponsored