Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vandalism. That is sad. The heat seems to go from right to left. Go hold a torch to it, bet you can reproduce that pattern. Walk around your neighborhood or places you park, yoy will likely find other burned spots.
Sponsored

CypressCajun

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me the b pillar piece had been ordered but is inside of availability. They are still trying to get a listing for the c pillar part.
Did this ever get fixed? And did it get fixed under warranty?

CypressCajun

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes it was all fixed under warranty. It took a little bit to get the parts but all was taken care of and haven’t had an issue since
Thank you. Using this thread as reference w/ my dealer.

Deleted member 12876

5 days after I’ve had my Bronco, I go outside to get in the vehicle and notice a deformity on the exterior of the B pillar. It looks like something is melting it from the inside, but the dealer took it apart and everything looked normal. They also noticed it’s happening at the C pillar.

The next day, the issue got worse.

Then the following day it started to spread in a different area. Of the B pillar. The weather has been high 50’s during the day and high 30’s at night, so not that drastic.
I’m hesitant to take delivery of a bronco, this Experience has been way too difficult and I know I’m gonna receive a lemon
Sponsored