Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
●Please Remember●

For any designs we unfortunately cannot have any copyright or possible TM words (see the BN thread Doug posted if you need clarification of what that might be)
Is the pizza a copyrighted image? Who did that? See my above post.
Sponsored

Torgsurv

Base
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Bronco XLT 5.0 "Mando"
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some more ideas.

pizzalogo5-01.png
I would put the one on the top right on my grille right next to my BN grille badge. I haven't seen any others yet that speak to me.

Pineapple Pizza is awesome, but it's not going to display well on a smallish grille badge, too busy and complex. The principles of vexillology apply here. If you don't know what that is, watch this:

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would put the one on the top right on my grille right next to my BN grille badge. I haven't seen any others yet that speak to me.

Pineapple Pizza is awesome, but it's not going to display well on a smallish grille badge, too busy and complex. The principles of vexillology apply here. If you don't know what that is, watch this:
Wait, there's a real life Fun with Flags with Sheldon Cooper? :LOL:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some more ideas.

pizzalogo5-01.png
I like the upper left one for a sticker for the windows. This is the badge thread though, so that won't go far.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See, I think a 2-4" enamel badge of just the pizza is the way to go. No words. We all know what it means. It's our skull and bones. It's our 'wave' because, really, we're not waving. Those who see it will need to ask or do the research. "It's a Bronco6G.com thing. You wouldn't understand."

Thinking of something like this... https://www.grillie.com/

They are probably a bit more expensive but I would totally buy one.
This is a great idea. Presumably the more people who want one, the lower the price will be.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a great idea. Presumably the more people who want one, the lower the price will be.
These guys also do custom work. I have one of their badges on my FJ and it has lasted 5 years without fading, cracking, etc.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of my favorite podcasts... and a video I share often... I've been involved with logo and patch designs in the past and I always try to employ on these concepts.

I was thinking a skeletonized slice of pizza would telegraph well as a grill badge. You could make out a standardized wedge shape pretty easy irrespective of the underlying grill design, and you could have a variety of colors/finishes depending on the person's preference while retaining the common language. Would also translate well to stickers, sticker shapes with varying content, and other logo'd items (hoodies, mugs, etc etc etc)

Here is only an example of what I imagined:

Ford Bronco B6G BRONCO Grille Badge Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 14.03.51

All that said, historically auto club grill badges follow a different aesthetic which is usually just a seal or flag in a circle with too many colors and a crazy border:

Ford Bronco B6G BRONCO Grille Badge il_794xN.1649775054_8945

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I agree. I like the outer tire design with the simple B6G on the top right. It might also look good with the B6G inside a ford oval if that is allowed.
Sponsored