First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You seemed to have missed the Bronco6g terms and conditions required reading for new members. During the the pre-reveal days, last winter and spring:

"Every time a thread went off topic and pizza (primarily pineapple) would get brought up we got a new leak."

Please read the history summary here:

Pineapple ? Pizza ? Explained (Pineapple 101)

Pineapple Pizza sticker small.jpeg
Apparently I did lol. Noob
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SOLID FRONT AXLE

It’s a long time running joke on this forum. Quite a few die hard old school off-roading fans were upset that the Bronco doesn’t have it. The argument grew so old that people started resorting to this gif anytime it was mentioned.

Ford Bronco B6G BRONCO Grille Badge 1611853628499

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone w/ better photo skills than I can mock it up. But I'd rock this. Even better if it was plastic replacement part and the 6G was molded into the "B".

Ford Bronco B6G BRONCO Grille Badge 1611855428556

Edit: This Logo brought to you by MS PAINT.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SOLID FRONT AXLE

It’s a long time running joke on this forum. Quite a few die hard old school off-roading fans were upset that the Bronco doesn’t have it. The argument grew so old that people started resorting to this gif anytime it was mentioned.

Ford Bronco B6G BRONCO Grille Badge 1611855428556
I will say that the Pizza car had a severe death wobble at the bottom of the track. Learned our lesson. Later cars had a bit more weight on the front axle. Also, even though it was a SFA, only one of the two front wheels touch the track.
Ford Bronco B6G BRONCO Grille Badge 1611855424297

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will say that the Pizza car had a severe death wobble at the bottom of the track. Learned our lesson. Later cars had a bit more weight on the front axle. Also, even though it was a SFA, only one of the two front wheels touch the track.
Ford Bronco B6G BRONCO Grille Badge 1611855424297
Dude, these are soooo good! You have talent.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Willing to throw my hat in the ring. Here's a few examples of some graphics work i've done recently for the Bronco6g community. LMK

All Filson swag I gave away to people who had Filson items from the Seattle event came with this postcard from an old Ford product tie-in that they decided not to make public. These are pretty rare and valuable, IMHO.
Ford Bronco B6G BRONCO Grille Badge 1611857225431

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/this-aint-pineapple-pizza-but-it-is-stickers.7852/

When people asked about the cupholders and shifting with the MT, I was quick to assist via talented graphic design and input.
Ford Bronco B6G BRONCO Grille Badge overhead shifter

Ford Bronco B6G BRONCO Grille Badge shifter angle of the dangle

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/7mt-and-front-cup-holders.11670/page-2#post-422747

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just want something simple without the dot.com on it....I prefer to have people ask me what it means and tell them about the site versus looking like a flat out marketing campaign.

Sponsored

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Willing to throw my hat in the ring. Here's a few examples of some graphics work i've done recently for the Bronco6g community. LMK

All Filson swag I gave away to people who had Filson items from the Seattle event came with this postcard from an old Ford product tie-in that they decided not to make public. These are pretty rare and valuable, IMHO.
Pretty bummed I didn't ask for some of your Filson swag now....

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/this-aint-pineapple-pizza-but-it-is-stickers.7852/

When people asked about the cupholders and shifting with the MT, I was quick to assist via talented graphic design and input.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/7mt-and-front-cup-holders.11670/page-2#post-422747
Here's a place that you might want to send your resume:

https://www.jacksondawson.com/work_with_us.html ;)

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I might be in the minority here but for the grille badge I think less is more. I'm not opposed to the pineapple pizza over the B6G but if we do go that route... keep in neutral colors like silver and black. I am down to put a colored pineapple pizza sticker on the back window but I don't want anything colored on the grille.
My thoughts exactly.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want something simple without the dot.com on it....I prefer to have people ask me what it means and tell them about the site versus looking like a flat out marketing campaign.
Yeah, I'd rather it be an "if you know, you know" thing where we can identify each other but it's basically meaningless to the normals
Sponsored