First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's purposely without the word "Bronco" to avoid IP issues. And it's not so much to drive traffic here as for our members to identify themselves to each other -- a wink / wave on the road, if you will. So "B6G" should do for those purposes. (y)
What about a contest? Esp with the actual release being so far away its not like we need it right away.
Sponsored

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A while back we designed this B6G logo/sticker idea with a likeness of the 2021 Bronco with minor adjustments to avoid intellectual property issues. There is also no “Bronco” in the design for the same reason.

I wanted to canvass our community to see if we can reach an overwhelming YAY or NAY opinion on the design.

If we can, we'll have sticker decals made of this design and possibly more merchandise in the future.

b6g.jpeg
add another line under the logo that says BroncoG6.com bam perfect. and offer a 4dr image.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More ideas.

B6G-shieldlogo-01.png
B6G-tirebadge2-01.png
Those are bloody awesome!

I still keep going back and forth on putting stickers on mine. But I am planning to get the cargo enclosure, so I may just cover the top of that with stickers. At this rate, half of them are going to end up B6G related.

Sponsored

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's purposely without the word "Bronco" to avoid IP issues. And it's not so much to drive traffic here as for our members to identify themselves to each other -- a wink / wave on the road, if you will. So "B6G" should do for those purposes. (y)
You could leave the last O out and make it BRONC6G if you make the 6 more rounded it could look like an O. Or use the BRO---O6G as well. Make it a graphic that looks like the headlights are on and lit or something. Just more ideas?

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A while back we designed this B6G logo/sticker idea with a likeness of the 2021 Bronco with minor adjustments to avoid intellectual property issues. There is also no “Bronco” in the design for the same reason.

I wanted to canvass our community to see if we can reach an overwhelming YAY or NAY opinion on the design.

If we can, we'll have sticker decals made of this design and possibly more merchandise in the future.

b6g.jpeg
You could put a tiny Bucking Bronco on the grill...
Sponsored