First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not saying that can't be made, but just not freely distributed here because it's a trademarked logo, not just a phrase. Whoever wants to make emblems like those has to apply to Ford's brand licensing site to be a commercial user. If they get approval from Ford, they can merch to their heart's content. Business opportunity!
I get you, nobody wants lawyers on their doorstep.

The ones I'm referring to are sold on Ebay and Amazon. I doubt they pay any licensing fees to Ford or Toyota. Not saying anybody should or shouldn't do anything, but if nobody is coming after people selling cosmetic inserts I doubt they'll come after anybody giving them away.

Cool ideas in here so far.
Sponsored

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a version of the cattle skull. Not exactly like the one you had, but royalty-free :) Need different color versions? I have the other badge shapes built as well but I can't swear by the real-life dimensions for anything but BL and FE because I haven't seen them in person yet to measure.

badlands-longhorn.png
firstedition-longhorn.png
These would be good with a bucking Bronco

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Bronco_Skeleton

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am pretty sure I am the only one, but I don't care for the "ManSquatch" name, anytime I hear it I just picture my dad taking a crap in the woods on a hunting trip.....:sick:

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here you go. Manned and unmanned. I'm not sold on the shifter knob shape, but with just the gear pattern it looked like something was missing.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here squatch-7speed

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cool thread idea!

I am not good with graphic design, but if someone could design colored "BRONCO" lettering decals to put over the letters in the grille I am sure that would be a hit. Another idea is the Badlands logo that has the skull in it or just different color variations of all of the fender decals.
You could always just plasti-dip them. I recently did it on my Mustang's GT and pony badge and they came out nicely.

These would be good with a bucking Bronco

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here squatch-7speed
Halloween came early I see! Haha.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been trying to kick around a few ideas, mainly involving stickers that could be used to mark states or more specific places you take your Bronco. I also like the Built Wild theme, but wanted to take that in a slightly different direction.
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Badge_TravelWildBadlands
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Badge_TravelWildDeathValley
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Badge_TravelWildRubico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been trying to kick around a few ideas, mainly involving stickers that could be used to mark states or more specific places you take your Bronco. I also like the Built Wild theme, but wanted to take that in a slightly different direction.
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Badge_TravelWildRubico
Great idea!

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
GREAT idea. I wish I'd measured the grille letters when I saw the Bronco in Colorado. They'll need to be measured and cut precisely to look good. I did measure the Badlands logo, and built the shape already (like my avatar pic) so I can work it up for you if you'd like. Questions:
  • When you say, "the skull," you mean...?
  • For fender decals, you mean the trim badges?
  • Which colors? The body paint colors? The trim accent colors (gray, blue and orange)?
Body colors would be really cool or I like the idea of the trim specific color, when we learn more about that and what the colors will be.
Sponsored