Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Messing around in the garage today and forgot I had downloaded this design, figured I'd cut it out on the laser and stick it on a hat. Looks BA I'd ya ask me. I have it attached temporarily. Anyone need one? I have a couple hats on hand. Dm for more info.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 20210707_170414

20210707_171413.jpg
Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That can happen ;) With the crawler gear like this prototype?

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 20210707_171413
if i am not mistaken you lose the M/T with the sasquatch package...

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ok im making an unbranded one now. Just got a cool idea for the back side. lets see how it turns out.
Dude, you really should make metal emblems with 3m backing for each of the popular off road destinations and include "bronco" or the logo. People can/will buy them each time they complete/visit a destination and stick them on their rig etc like the jeep guys do. I really think this would be a big seller and would provide business for years to come!
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here wi8Ez1mwRcKGI

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dude, you really should make metal emblems with 3m backing for each of the popular off road destinations and include "bronco" or the logo. People can/will buy them each time they complete/visit a destination and stick them on their rig etc like the jeep guys do. I really think this would be a big seller and would provide business for years to come!
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here wi8Ez1mwRcKGI
you talking about these types?

Jeep-Badges-of-Honor.jpg

Sponsored

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had some fun with it this morning on a hexagon coin. Gave it an interesting windowed look.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Jeep-Badges-of-Honor
I like the coin idea...might be a little biased.
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 1625749743585

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@madbaird great collection! I love all things coins, it's my buisness. I have sold some of the bronco ones here https://umburry.com/laser-mint
Mine are laser engraved and hand finished in house so they are a bit more expensive than the typical stamped and enamel challenge coins. But much easier to customize.

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@madbaird great collection! I love all things coins, it's my buisness. I have sold some of the bronco ones here https://umburry.com/laser-mint
Mine are laser engraved and hand finished in house so they are a bit more expensive than the typical stamped and enamel challenge coins. But much easier to customize.
Great looking ones on your site. Over 20 years in the military collection and I still have friends sending them to me from all over.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Messing around in the garage today and forgot I had downloaded this design, figured I'd cut it out on the laser and stick it on a hat. Looks BA I'd ya ask me. I have it attached temporarily. Anyone need one? I have a couple hats on hand. Dm for more info.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 1625749743585

I love how that came out! (Don't wear hats much myself (and not getting Squatch), or I'd be messaging you about an order right now.)

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What font is used for the Sasquatch emblems that were created in this thread? Can't seem to track it down.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Good morning creative people.

Some folks have been using the term BaseTrak referring to a base 2.7 Squatch.

Any chance someone would be able/willing to make a BaseTrak emblem off of the WildTrak?

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What font is used for the Sasquatch emblems that were created in this thread? Can't seem to track it down.
Hmmm...
I used Upbolters New for some of them.

But I cannot figure out what I used for the others, where the text is a little "furry". None of the layered files I have include the Sasquatch text in an actual type layer. And I cannot even find a matching font on either of my computers. Probably means I stumbled across an image containing a style of text I liked, and used that to effectively 'paint' the text. So it may never have been a real font to begin with.

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

WOW! There is a lot of talent here! Incredible! I can do none of this...but I can support and order!
Sponsored