Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wow, this is a fantastic thread! I'm looking for a blacked-out First Edition badge to replace mine, has anyone created that yet? If so, can I pay someone to make/send it to me?
Sponsored

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, this is a fantastic thread! I'm looking for a blacked-out First Edition badge to replace mine, has anyone created that yet? If so, can I pay someone to make/send it to me?
16293178577694185841319218828527.jpg

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys and gals, for those of you who wear Apple watch bands and other brands as well. I would like to offer you engraved silicone watch bands. I can do just about any desgin. I have attched one of the designs that is in this thread. If you are interested PM me. I can get just about any color band. They are $18.00 shipped to you.

20210919_140549.jpg

20210919_141840.jpg

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Playing with the laser this evening. Tell me what ya think? Pint beer glasses, with a couple designs on it. This is a test glass, already reached my drink limit for the night so no live action shots..... I'm trying to find a good 4 door vector to use but have come across one as of yet.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 20211006_190236

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 20211006_190245

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know the name of the font used in FIRST EDITION?

firstedition-longhorn-png(1).png

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know the name of the font used in FIRST EDITION?

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here firstedition-longhorn-png(1)
I believe that's UPBOLTERS, which we've been using for BRONCO. It's just got the character width increased vs the height.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For the grille stickers, I would do the accent colors. That way if you get a badlands in white, for example, you can throw orange in the grille and have it match the orange trim badge and orange trim on the interior. I plan to do this with Cactus Gray.
I plan to take my 2d Eruption Green Base Camp to a body shop to 1) repaint the grill letters in gold to match the gold of my 1995 Mustang running mustang ornament which I will 2) have the body shop weld to the Bronco grille.

Plan is the operative term. The song "Wishin' and Thinkin' and Hopin' and Prayin' " comes to mind. 12/20 production week......

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I originally posted these in one of the Ridergraphix threads, but thought they belonged here as well. The pattern in these is actually from a topographic map of Badlands National Park.

If anyone wants to use these, let me know and I can send you the graphic. It's vector so can be scaled up or down to any size needed.
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here North Woods Decal Final

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here North Woods Decal Final
LOVE! May I please get the vector? [email protected]

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I finally got the nerve to put my badges on.
Do the badges come separately? I understand the Base Camp doesn't come with a badge. Does anyone know where/how to make and affix one of the custom ones from this board?