Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I printed this one out today, and as I walk out of the factory, there sits an Iconic Silver BL Sport for me to compare to. Size turned out exactly right.

20210218_163856.jpg
Roughly what’s the size of the sicker?
Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can someone make this? But say SAMSQUANCH instead?
Edit: or can someone who made those cool diamond shaped “Sasquatch” ones thay look factory say “SAMSQUANCH” instead???

4C67ED89-CACE-41C6-8661-F343A9719D73.png

edit: this pic below but with samsquanch instead would be awesome
So I took a shot at this. @Natai did the dark black and green one above, so I'll leave that to him to rework if he wants. The badge I measured on one of the Badlands prototypes is 4.125" wide x 3" high. I've run test printings and someone compared the specs, which matched very well.

Tonight I did a mediocre re-creation of the badge posted by Broncos of Insta (couldn't find the exact right font, so it may be tweaked a bit by the Ford Rockstars):

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here base-samsquanch-01

And here is one that is kind of a mashup of the Badlands badge and the new one. I kind of liked it with no words at all:

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-squatch-01

Edit: Updated the type in the top one with what I think is the same font, still with a customized "u". Also, Sammy Squanch now has upgraded trees.

Last edited:

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I took a shot at this. @Natai did the dark black and green one above, so I'll leave that to him to rework if he wants. The badge I measured on one of the Badlands prototypes is 4.125" wide x 3" high. I've run test printings and someone compared the specs, which matched very well.

Tonight I did a mediocre re-creation of the badge posted by Broncos of Insta (couldn't find the exact right font, so it may be tweaked a bit by the Ford Rockstars):

View attachment 91903

And here is one that is kind of a mashup of the Badlands badge and the new one. I kind of liked it with no words at all:

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-squatch-01
ooo I like the mash up. Think we could shrink it all down and put the word SAMSQUANCH above it? That would be the winner after seeing this

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ooo I like the mash up. Think we could shrink it all down and put the word SAMSQUANCH above it? That would be the winner after seeing this
Here's one with it all integrated.

Edit: Updated the type with what I think is the same font, still with a customized "u". Also now with upgraded trees.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the exception of an argument over football players and a rant over displacement... this has to be the best thread I’ve read through yet. So many folks supporting fellow enthusiasts and their personal tastes... amazing

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This seemed necessary.
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-mansquatch-01

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can someone make this? But say SAMSQUANCH instead?
Edit: or can someone who made those cool diamond shaped “Sasquatch” ones thay look factory say “SAMSQUANCH” instead???

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-mansquatch-01

edit: this pic below but with samsquanch instead would be awesome

As requested
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Badge_SAMSQUANCH

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

These are really cool! I'm thinking I might take the badging off, and add the 3D old school or new school Bronco lettering on the sides, and maybe a smaller blacked out American flag. On the tailgate it would be cool to have one of these Sasquatch designs and or modified badlands.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I checked and Jeep has abandoned their trademark for "Moab" and filed new trademarks for "Jeep Wrangler Moab" and "Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Moab." So, I'm working on ideas for a Bronco Moab edition. :)
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Moab Complete Black Logo

I've got color and grey versions of Delicate Arch as well.
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Moab Complete Logo

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Moab Complete Greyscale Logo

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's a link to the Badlands logo in SVG (vector format), courtesy of my wife. :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k19ez6czygurn8u/Badlands Logo.svg

It also includes the CMYK, RGB and HEX color values of each color. Each component is grouped separately, so it's easy to edit and remove what you want if you want to edit or customize it.
Below is a preview because this site won't let us save SVG files.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 8.21.06 PM

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Huge request; would one of you photoshop wizards mind photoshopping the Sasquatch logo into this photo?

badlands-avatar-png.png

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 8.21.06 PM
Hate dredging up an old post like this but I've been looking and can't find where this image originally came from. @Nickp do you have the source?

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So much easier to remove the naughty bits now.
Hate dredging up an old post like this but I've been looking and can't find where this image originally came from. @Nickp do you have the source?
The logo design is one of mine. If I can find that topo map image, I will post!

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Natai got to it first up above!
Sponsored