'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase

KyTruckPlant

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedetion EL
Clubs

I think I may work on a WildTrack badge today. Seeing as I completely lucked out making my Badlands badge orange, and that happens to match the interior accent color in a badlands; what is the accent color for the other trim levels? I'd like to try to print them so they match as well.

KyTruckPlant

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedetion EL
Clubs

Saw the same, but I was driving and Post was with the CG, and the victim was an 01 trying to walk and chew gum at the same time, Post ripped him a new one!!
If I remember my regulations correctly, if a soldier is on a supervised duty, such as police call, the NCO supervising that duty is charged with rendering the salute, unless the duty is called to attention.

Happened to me in West Germany when I didn't salute a butterbar while picking up trash in the AAFEES parking lot. I got dragged in front of my CO with my 1st Sgt and the very proud LT, I got my ass chewed, but then calmly showed them the reg in the book. My CO and 1st Sgt just looked at each other and shrugged, the buttterbar left out in a huff.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Clubs

If I remember my regulations correctly, if a soldier is on a supervised duty, such as police call, the NCO supervising that duty is charged with rendering the salute, unless the duty is called to attention.

Happened to me in West Germany when I didn't salute a butterbar while picking up trash in the AAFEES parking lot. I got dragged in front of my CO with my 1st Sgt and the very proud LT, I got my ass chewed, but then calmly showed them the reg in the book. My CO and 1st Sgt just looked at each other and shrugged, the buttterbar left out in a huff.
If an officer is complaining about not being saluted, 9 times out of 10, it's a butterbar.

good-morning-vietnam-hauk.jpg

"You know, I hate the fact that you people never salute me. I am a lieutenant and I would like salutes occasionally, that’s what being a higher rank is all about."

Advertisement

Advertisement