B6G Member Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to count
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome to the B6G user design thread
To promote the Bronco6G Forum and the Bronco, we created an ongoing thread for you to post your Bronco- and off road-related art so that other fans can use it. Hate the Ford badges? Maybe you'll find a replacement here. Want to wear a Bronco shirt you can't find on ebay or Amazon? Look through the posts here for a design you like. Want to see a Bronco next year with a bumper sticker you designed? Post it here.

Be forewarned: If you do not want others to be able to use your art freely, do not post it here.

To keep this thread in good standing, all posters need to abide some basic rules:

Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
By posting your art in this thread, you are agreeing to license it under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Other users are free to download and share your art, as long as they credit you and do NOT use the material for commercial purposes. If they choose to share any derivative works based on your art, they must do so under the same license. By posting art in this thread, you are explicitly stating that the work is your own, you are licensing it for use under these terms, and you are legally able to do so.

Do not use any unlicensed work in your design
No one wants to receive a Cease And Desist letter from Ford or another license holder because you posted designs with copyrighted or trademarked work. The site and thread moderators and administrator reserve the option to remove any art from this thread that they deem likely to result in legal complications due to the use of copyrighted or trademarked materials.

Such work can include phrases like “Built Wild” or images like the Ford blue oval, Bronco grille lettering or the bucking bronco logo. If in doubt, go here and search thoroughly for protected word and image marks. Try typing the phrase “bronco AND ford” into the search field, including the quote marks, to see a list of Ford’s Bronco trademarks starting with the most recent. Or search for “Built Wild” to see the protection for that phrase.

How the thread works
As described above, original art shared in this thread is licensed under a Creative Commons License (details below). You can use the art, make stickers, put it on a shirt, edit it, turn it into something new, etc. However, you may NOT use it for any commercial purposes. If you share it, credit the original artist. Any art you create using art shared here must use the same license.

New art will be added to the moderated shared art post at the top of the thread to make it easier for everyone to find. It will be listed with your forum user name so others know who to attribute the art to if they share it. If you wish it to be attributed to another name (e.g. your legal name), please provide that information when you post the art. Please refrain from using newly posted art until it is added to the moderated posts at the top of this thread.

Please share your design by inserting it as a PNG graphics file into a post on this thread. To download a design from the thread, click on the image and look for the download icon at top right. Click that icon and save the image to your device. To turn a design into your chosen swag, find a suitable online site like Carstickers, Sticker Mule, Red Bubble, etc. Upload the design to that site and swag away. And of course some users will want to DIY with their own tools at home/work.

Requests
You may also post requests, ideas, or suggestions for art in this thread, with the understanding that any art created and shared as a result will be shared under the same license described above. You may post reference or example art in order to help convey your ideas, but please make it clear in your post that these are examples only and are not being shared for use. Where possible, you may also just post a link to sample images.

Creative Commons License Details (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here CC BY-NC-SA

The complete details and legal language of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License are available at the following link: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

Enjoy!
Sponsored

OP
OP
B6GMemberArt

B6GMemberArt

Base
First Name
B6G Member Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to count
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last edited:

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool thread idea!

I am not good with graphic design, but if someone could design colored "BRONCO" lettering decals to put over the letters in the grille I am sure that would be a hit. Another idea is the Badlands logo that has the skull in it or just different color variations of all of the fender decals.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool thread idea!

I am not good with graphic design, but if someone could design colored "BRONCO" lettering decals to put over the letters in the grille I am sure that would be a hit. Another idea is the Badlands logo that has the skull in it or just different color variations of all of the fender decals.
GREAT idea. I wish I'd measured the grille letters when I saw the Bronco in Colorado. They'll need to be measured and cut precisely to look good. I did measure the Badlands logo, and built the shape already (like my avatar pic) so I can work it up for you if you'd like. Questions:
  • When you say, "the skull," you mean...?
  • For fender decals, you mean the trim badges?
  • Which colors? The body paint colors? The trim accent colors (gray, blue and orange)?

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The thing about the grille letters is that the entire emblem in that style of lettering falls into the Ford trademarked designs. I don't know that you could do each letter separately to get around that, unfortunately.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GREAT idea. I wish I'd measured the grille letters when I saw the Bronco in Colorado. I did measure the Badlands logo, and built the shape already (like my avatar pic) so I can work it up for you if you'd like. Questions:
  • When you say, "the skull," you mean...?
  • For fender decals, you mean the trim badges?
  • Which colors? The body paint colors? The trim accent colors (gray, blue and orange)?
Yes, by fender decals I meant the trim badges. I am sure some people will be removing them simply because they don't like the colors.

For the grille stickers, I would do the accent colors. That way if you get a badlands in white, for example, you can throw orange in the grille and have it match the orange trim badge and orange trim on the interior. I plan to do this with Cactus Gray.

Below is the skull I was talking about. I am not sure which thread this came from, I just did a quick google search to find it.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 1600786601218

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The thing about the grille letters is that the entire emblem in that style of lettering falls into the Ford trademarked designs. I don't know that you could do each letter separately to get around that, unfortunately.
That's okay. Maybe ford will offer them as an option. They do show off the cyber orange preproduction Bronco with color matched BRONCO in the grille so I wouldn't be surprised.

Also, some people might like your avatar as an alternate trim badge as well.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 1600786870786

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's okay. Maybe ford will offer them as an option. They do show off the cyber orange preproduction Bronco with color matched BRONCO in the grille so I wouldn't be surprised.

Also, some people might like your avatar as an alternate trim badge as well.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 1600786870786
Agreed, I think they look awesome. My plan is to get some of the cyber orange paint and paint them ASAP. I like the painted shackles, too.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's the trim badge replacement I built (color & BW). I hate the 90s movie font and the design in the middle that looks more like human anatomy than the Dakota Badlands.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-avatar
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-colorprint

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a version of the cattle skull. Not exactly like the one you had, but royalty-free :) Need different color versions? I have the other badge shapes built as well but I can't swear by the real-life dimensions for anything but BL and FE because I haven't seen them in person yet to measure.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-longhor
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here firstedition-longhor

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's the trim badge replacement I built (color & BW). I hate the 90s movie font and the design in the middle that looks more like human anatomy than the Dakota Badlands.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here firstedition-longhor
If this said MANSQUATCH with the 7 speed pattern in the middle of the foot - that'd be money.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this said MANSQUATCH with the 7 speed pattern in the middle of the foot - that'd be money.
That can happen ;) With the crawler gear like this prototype?

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 1600791401706

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a version of the cattle skull. Not exactly like the one you had, but royalty-free :) Need different color versions? I have the other badge shapes built as well but I can't swear by the real-life dimensions for anything but BL and FE because I haven't seen them in person yet to measure.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 1600791401706
Looks awesome! I actually like this skull better than the one that I sent.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There are a few that make inserts for Rangers and Tacomas, for the tailgate. Not sure why Bronco would be any different.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a few that make inserts for Rangers and Tacomas, for the tailgate. Not sure why Bronco would be any different.
Not saying that can't be made, but just not freely distributed here because it's a trademarked logo, not just a phrase. Whoever wants to make emblems like those has to apply to Ford's brand licensing site to be a commercial user. If they get approval from Ford, they can merch to their heart's content. Business opportunity!
Sponsored