Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really like the longhorn skull for these. Thanks for sharing.
Agreed, this was one of the first ideas thrown in -- thanks, @Philly! -- and it was a great one.
Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone make a jolly roger (skull and crossbones) "bronco" badge (bronco caps but bleeding and in red, while skull and bones, and slack background) plz and thank you
Great idea, but I'm avoiding the "BRONCO" lettering from the grille emblem because Ford trademarked the design. I can use a different font, of course, like I did in the trim badges. But not sure if that will be OK?

GrimTripper

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great idea, but I'm avoiding the "BRONCO" lettering from the grille emblem because Ford trademarked the design. I can use a different font, of course, like I did in the trim badges. But not sure if that will be OK?
No not on the grill on the BADGE like instead of "badlands", "wild track"...etc. just BRONCO but in the style listed above

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, this was one of the first ideas thrown in -- thanks, @Philly! -- and it was a great one.
It is a great idea and great execution. Really captures the essence of Badlands and keeps it simple. It goes so well with the shape of the badge.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is a great idea and great execution. Really captures the essence of Badlands and keeps it simple. It goes so well with the shape of the badge.
With those badges being only 4⅛" wide in actual size, having a simple design in the middle is better, IMO. The original Ford design was on the right track with the skull, but trying to incorporate that into a picture of Badlands NP was too much. And I kinda looked at it and went, "Has the designer ever actually BEEN to Badlands?!?"

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some nice simple sillouettes would be nice like so...

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 1600877534902

Or like a Sasquatch head or something. Just something to stick on my tailgate! lol

Sponsored

dubie7006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like this idea a lot. Just another way we can customize our creations. I'm terrible with GD but I have a couple ideas about the Black Diamond, as that's likely the trim I'll go for:

First, since the outline of the sticker is essentially a diamond shape, very simply do a white background and fill the space with something like this?
5phjesdNSG9G7JwfU8B2Dkmvv9Zc1LTpaggfo7VcBoA-2wtwPM.jpg

Second would be for a BD w/ Sasquatch package. This is obviously the tougher version, so how about a double black diamond?

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 1600878349517

or
f69964ed1e36cce1c6f4e17237422dd9.jpg

Thanks!