Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

love the stickers in the thread > awesome!!!

I thought I would give another option. I'm a flag guy. I also conduct workshops for organizations and one of the exercises is to help them design a flag.

Keep it simple. Meaningful symbolism. 2-3basic colors. No lettering or seals. Be distinctive or be related. - These rules are from – Good Flag, Bad Flag by Ted Kaye.

Also when I think Base Camp - I think the flags at Base Camp for Everest.

Base - Ford Blue Solid Flag
Big Bend - Tri-Bar sampled colors from a photo of Big Bend Park
Black Diamond - Two-Bar - two silver bars
Outer Banks - another Tri-Bar sampled some water and sand images from OBX
Badlands - Tri-Bar sampled stickers and images of Badlands Park
Wildtrak - I went with a Desert Theme - sampled several desert color schemes
First Edition - A Two-Bar with a twist one star - for the first edition in Ford Blue.

These are really simple, again love the previous sticker comps…
BRONCO-FLAGS.jpg
Extremely cool idea!
Would be interesting to see pennant-style versions of these as well.

The only one I would maybe want to see an alternative version of is the FE. Any flag on a car with 1-4 stars is a General to me. All I see when I look at that is Brigadier General - make me think it's trying to advertise that car insurance company. Not sure what other symbol might be better than a star though - other than the obvious Bronco horse.
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same shape as the badlands badge.
Badlands on the tin with the Steelers logo underneath? Maybe something like that?
Here's a start. Tell me how this differs from what you're looking for.
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here Badlands Steelers v1

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

ItsAfram

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this looks pretty good, except for one unfortunate thing:

1600963882662.png
Haha yeah that crossed my mind when I was in the middle of making it, but I figured I would go ahead and finish it since I had already put the effort in...
Didn't even think about the resemblance, but now I cannot unsee.... ?

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can make this for all trim badges if anyone is interested.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-rodeowoma

Edit: Another take on this.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-rodeowoman_v2

Last edited:

Sponsored

trivletrav

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Challenger SXT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tried my hand at one of the previous suggestions. I think it would have been genius if Ford called the Base the "Base Camp" To be more on theme with the other tiers. I tried my very "base" paint/powerpoint skills to whip these up.
1600969340820.png

1600969388021.png
Going through these is amazing because it shows the creativity and ingenuity of the community. It also shows that there are common ideas amongst us, because I was thinking last month that it'd be cool as hell if there was a decal for us Base owners that was called "Base Camp". I'm no graphic designer, but I was thinking maybe it'd be cool to have a dark green with a little white tent outline and in the center of the tent it would say which engine displacement you have: 2.3L vs. 2.7L. That way it doesn't have to say "base" on it anywhere and it may even be something that other trims may like also, if only for the tailgate or on a window, etc. Like pictured, but MUCH BETTER by someone like you who knows what they're doing haha.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here base-displace

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going through these is amazing because it shows the creativity and ingenuity of the community. It also shows that there are common ideas amongst us, because I was thinking last month that it'd be cool as hell if there was a decal for us Base owners that was called "Base Camp". I'm no graphic designer, but I was thinking maybe it'd be cool to have a dark green with a little white tent outline and in the center of the tent it would say which engine displacement you have: 2.3L vs. 2.7L. That way it doesn't have to say "base" on it anywhere and it may even be something that other trims may like also, if only for the tailgate or on a window, etc. Like pictured, but MUCH BETTER by someone like you who knows what they're doing haha.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here base-displace
Did you want the badge shape to be a diamond specifically? Or any of the existing badge shapes?

trivletrav

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Challenger SXT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you want the badge shape to be a diamond specifically? Or any of the existing badge shapes?
This was a pathetic attempt to replicate a similar shape you had in your post, but in microsoft paint. I think it would blend well with the other badges if they were in a similar diamond-esque shape though.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was a pathetic attempt to replicate a similar shape you had in your post, but in microsoft paint. I think it would blend well with the other badges if they were in a similar diamond-esque shape though.
Is this close? I'm still not sure I'm doing what you are hoping for. Don't hesitate to suggest more (y)

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here basecamp01

Last edited:

trivletrav

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Challenger SXT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is this close? I'm still not sure I'm doing what you are hoping for. Don't hesitate to suggest more (y)

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here basecamp01
Wow dude these are all cool, I like the top one the most, but I think anything like that would be neat for us Base boys! Good job!
Sponsored