Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Challenger SXT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This isn't necessarily a "sticker" thought, but I wonder what the word "Turbo" would look like in the original Bronco script? Anyone have the font?
Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This isn't necessarily a "sticker" thought, but I wonder what the word "Turbo" would look like in the original Bronco script? Anyone have the font?
Meaning the grille emblem font? It is apparently -- not 100% sure, but best I can tell -- a basic square block font that the Ford marketeers have customized. I can take a shot at it. Good idea.

trivletrav

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Challenger SXT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Meaning the grille emblem font? It is apparently -- not 100% sure, but best I can tell -- a basic square block font that the Ford marketeers have customized. I can take a shot at it. Good idea.
Yeah I mean the '60s "Bronco" script font. Could look pretty neat on the fenders as well.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

trivletrav

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Challenger SXT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So this looks cool, but I was actually talking about this font. Sorry if I didn't make it clear. I do think the modern 'Turbo' that you have above would fit nicely too however. https://images.app.goo.gl/FVA2y3fcHy7uNRDT8
DOH. Sorry. I have been searching for that, too, but have only found stuff that's kinda similar but not enough to look the same. Can come close-ish.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

might I suggest that instead of modifying the "already" designed Badlands/Outerbanks/Black Diamond logos; perhaps make something that kind've conforms to the side of the logo....like "hitches" onto it.

So say on the driver's side, seeing the placement of the logo, have something that kinda conforms to the left side of the "Badlands" logo so it kind of extends it...

like the one with the Squatch and the trees....make it conform to the Badlands logo. It doesn't have to actually touch it, just the outlining the angles...

If it's not clear I'll have to sketch it lol

R

Sponsored

ipongtreat

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How's this? This is a tricky one trying to make all the small areas show up in the space.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 16011359197024395353918464475651
Great work!

Could a skeletal Sasquatch replace the human skeleton (for those of us going Badlands with the Sasquatch package)? Seems like that would be difficult but thought I would throw it out there.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Out freaking standing. Great work.
might I suggest that instead of modifying the "already" designed Badlands/Outerbanks/Black Diamond logos; perhaps make something that kind've conforms to the side of the logo....like "hitches" onto it.

So say on the driver's side, seeing the placement of the logo, have something that kinda conforms to the left side of the "Badlands" logo so it kind of extends it...

like the one with the Squatch and the trees....make it conform to the Badlands logo. It doesn't have to actually touch it, just the outlining the angles...

If it's not clear I'll have to sketch it lol

R
So are you saying that you would add another badge beside the existing one? Or are you saying that the new one would replace and extend wider the existing badge? Sorry if I am totally missing your idea but it sounds interesting.

The Base Camp badge I did yesterday has a version with the badge shape flipped vertically. I did it because of the tent shape, but after I tried it, I thought it would be great except that it no longer fits the same space as the OEM badge that some people want to replace. At that moment I figured if people like the flipped shape better, they can always (carefully) remove the OEM badge and put the new shape in its place. But now that I think of it in light of your idea, they could "hitch" onto each other as you mentioned if people just alternate the shapes. Kind of like a honeycomb. Takes a little forethought, but not too bad IMO. The fender and wheel limit the available space, of course. But this config might be about 11" wide x 8" high. Ish.

Like so, on the front left fender:

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here honeycombmockup-01

Last edited:

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great work!

Could a skeletal Sasquatch replace the human skeleton (for those of us going Badlands with the Sasquatch package)? Seems like that would be difficult but thought I would throw it out there.
Not at all impossible, would just take some time.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here headlight-emblem