Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't decide on the BL, but I think the gray BD is the winner

16011519032746006892810815703405.jpg
Gray for sure, but maybe the color depends on the exterior paint you pick. That skull badge really looks great, nice job.
Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. Zazzle and Redbubble may be best if you want a design on other products, like water bottles or shirts. Doesn't look like their stickers are designed with outdoor or auto use in mind.
Looks like Sticker Mule may have a minimum order of 50, so they're out for me.

Looked at Carstickers.com and they can do single sticker starting around $9-10. Their smallest size starts at 3", though it may be possible to go smaller via their Custom Size option. Their system for die-cut stickers appears to prefer vector artwork, which is probably more challenging for many. It accepts more common raster art (everything in this thread is raster for those that aren't familiar with these terms), but I'm uncertain how the final product will come out.

Also looking at Makestickers.com, as they have printed-vinyl car stickers that are supposedly waterproof and UV resistant. Smallest size starts at 2" and $11-12 including die-cut shapes. So slightly pricier than Carstickers, but maybe worth it if they hold up well. No products other than stickers.

Note that I haven't actually seen the results in person for any of these.
Check out my friends, Kim and Jamie, at High Caliber Graphix https://5150vegas.com/ They can make whatever you want! Even car wraps!

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm no graphic designer but what about a stealie with a sasquatch? Or maybe some dancing sasquatch? My friends made fun of me telling me I couldn't hippie out my Bronco. Well its gonna happen anyway.

Screenshot_20200923-163937_Chrome.jpg
NOW you can Hippie Out your Bronco!

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here squatch-stealies

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here squatch-GD

Last edited:

Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So are you saying that you would add another badge beside the existing one? Or are you saying that the new one would replace and extend wider the existing badge? Sorry if I am totally missing your idea but it sounds interesting.

The Base Camp badge I did yesterday has a version with the badge shape flipped vertically. I did it because of the tent shape, but after I tried it, I thought it would be great except that it no longer fits the same space as the OEM badge that some people want to replace. At that moment I figured if people like the flipped shape better, they can always (carefully) remove the OEM badge and put the new shape in its place. But now that I think of it in light of your idea, they could "hitch" onto each other as you mentioned if people just alternate the shapes. Kind of like a honeycomb. Takes a little forethought, but not too bad IMO. The fender and wheel limit the available space, of course. But this config might be about 11" wide x 8" high. Ish.

Like so, on the front left fender:

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here squatch-GD
Ok, I gotta sketch it up. This looks cool but a lot of badges for a small area lol.

Tphw2020

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome to the B6G user design thread
To promote the Bronco6G Forum and the Bronco, we created an ongoing thread for you to post your Bronco- and off road-related art so that other fans can use it. Hate the Ford badges? Maybe you'll find a replacement here. Want to wear a Bronco shirt you can't find on ebay or Amazon? Look through the posts here for a design you like. Want to see a Bronco next year with a bumper sticker you designed? Post it here.

Be forewarned: If you do not want others to be able to use your art freely, do not post it here.

To keep this thread in good standing, all posters need to abide some basic rules:

Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
By posting your art in this thread, you are agreeing to license it under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Other users are free to download and share your art, as long as they credit you and do NOT use the material for commercial purposes. If they choose to share any derivative works based on your art, they must do so under the same license. By posting art in this thread, you are explicitly stating that the work is your own, you are licensing it for use under these terms, and you are legally able to do so.

Do not use any unlicensed work in your design
No one wants to receive a Cease And Desist letter from Ford or another license holder because you posted designs with copyrighted or trademarked work. The site and thread moderators and administrator reserve the option to remove any art from this thread that they deem likely to result in legal complications due to the use of copyrighted or trademarked materials.

Such work can include phrases like “Built Wild” or images like the Ford blue oval, Bronco grille lettering or the bucking bronco logo. If in doubt, go here and search thoroughly for protected word and image marks. Try typing the phrase “bronco AND ford” into the search field, including the quote marks, to see a list of Ford’s Bronco trademarks starting with the most recent. Or search for “Built Wild” to see the protection for that phrase.

How the thread works
As described above, original art shared in this thread is licensed under a Creative Commons License (details below). You can use the art, make stickers, put it on a shirt, edit it, turn it into something new, etc. However, you may NOT use it for any commercial purposes. If you share it, credit the original artist. Any art you create using art shared here must use the same license.

New art will be added to the moderated shared art post at the top of the thread to make it easier for everyone to find. It will be listed with your forum user name so others know who to attribute the art to if they share it. If you wish it to be attributed to another name (e.g. your legal name), please provide that information when you post the art. Please refrain from using newly posted art until it is added to the moderated posts at the top of this thread.

Please share your design by inserting it as a PNG graphics file into a post on this thread. To download a design from the thread, click on the image and look for the download icon at top right. Click that icon and save the image to your device. To turn a design into your chosen swag, find a suitable online site like Carstickers, Sticker Mule, Red Bubble, etc. Upload the design to that site and swag away. And of course some users will want to DIY with their own tools at home/work.

Requests
You may also post requests, ideas, or suggestions for art in this thread, with the understanding that any art created and shared as a result will be shared under the same license described above. You may post reference or example art in order to help convey your ideas, but please make it clear in your post that these are examples only and are not being shared for use. Where possible, you may also just post a link to sample images.

Creative Commons License Details (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)

The complete details and legal language of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License are available at the following link: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

Enjoy!
What apps are you using to make these badges? I want to make one for B.A.S.E. Sasquatch

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What apps are you using to make these badges? I want to make one for B.A.S.E. Sasquatch
I personally use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop mostly. Others' mileage may vary.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Base needs some love.
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here base_v5

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So are you saying that you would add another badge beside the existing one? Or are you saying that the new one would replace and extend wider the existing badge? Sorry if I am totally missing your idea but it sounds interesting.

The Base Camp badge I did yesterday has a version with the badge shape flipped vertically. I did it because of the tent shape, but after I tried it, I thought it would be great except that it no longer fits the same space as the OEM badge that some people want to replace. At that moment I figured if people like the flipped shape better, they can always (carefully) remove the OEM badge and put the new shape in its place. But now that I think of it in light of your idea, they could "hitch" onto each other as you mentioned if people just alternate the shapes. Kind of like a honeycomb. Takes a little forethought, but not too bad IMO. The fender and wheel limit the available space, of course. But this config might be about 11" wide x 8" high. Ish.

Like so, on the front left fender:

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here base_v5
Very cool. I was thinking of something like this - alternate shapes - if I decide to make more trail specific badges. Make better use of that window real estate.

I absolutely love the Bombs Away badge! I'm former EOD, so that one is definitely going on my Bronco.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very cool. I was thinking of something like this - alternate shapes - if I decide to make more trail specific badges. Make better use of that window real estate.

I absolutely love the Bombs Away badge! I'm former EOD, so that one is definitely going on my Bronco.
I have a couple of these supersized as window decals on my FJ that I had made on carstickers.com. Wife actually said it was fitting that I take my F-bombs with me wherever I go. Shameless plug: https://www.zazzle.com/drop_the_bomb_dark_shirt_colors-235618117444580354
Sponsored

Last edited: