Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the idea, but am awful at photo shopping. Anyone think they do the above layout - putting Outer Banks where the Oceano Dunes is - by rotating one the these photos. Taken on the beach in Duck, NC. I liked the idea of the sole tire marks being on the sand.

A1ED8D41-2F4D-4BBA-931D-6EE4588A5C6A.jpeg

E6D21580-BEC6-45F0-8B85-B5CC102CA70F.jpeg
Took a crack at it. Let me know if you're looking for something different.
Basically, I used both pictures together to make a set of tracks in the sand with the ocean on both sides. Not entirely realistic, but at the same time a bit emblematic of the outer banks islands.
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here DuckNC
Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Basically, I used both pictures together to make a set of tracks in the sand with the ocean on both sides. Not entirely realistic, but at the same time a bit emblematic of the outer banks islands.
DuckNC.png
I
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here DuckNC
I think that looks great. Thanks

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

posted this before...maybe area51 background with alien green subject...sorry it's not "cleaner"

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here A51SandR
Should work fine! What kind of thing were you thinking? Sticker? Badge? Flag? All of the above? :)

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

wow...choices!....all of the above ( sticker, badge, flag) ...I used to be involved with M/C clubs and organized rallies and runs...we would give out "finisher pins" (cloisonne pins) ...they were usually made in china and had min quantity orders with some leadtime...but they were easy to wear or collect....run in size from .75" to as larger as 2" ...cost wasn't too high ....just a thought...Thanks

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wow...choices!....all of the above ( sticker, badge, flag) ...I used to be involved with M/C clubs and organized rallies and runs...we would give out "finisher pins" (cloisonne pins) ...they were usually made in china and had min quantity orders with some leadtime...but they were easy to wear or collect....run in size from .75" to as larger as 2" ...cost wasn't too high ....just a thought...Thanks
Yup, choices! Hopefully I got the Area 51 paint color close enough. Used the paint card that was photographed recently.

I started with a badge and if any of this works, I can tweak it to other forms as well. Was thinking an off-roading whip flag would look good with a simple version of this maybe...?

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here area51s+r-badge

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great drawings...like the one on the left...with a flag I would suggest to keep the design simple and easy to identify...not too many colors...maybe use a stencil font for some of the words...kinda military like...thanks for your great efforts!

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great drawings...like the one on the left...with a flag I would suggest to keep the design simple and easy to identify...not too many colors...maybe use a stencil font for some of the words...kinda military like...thanks for your great efforts!
I preferred the one on the left also. Started to think the "search & rescue" angle needed a reference point so I put the cross in. It's funny, I started off using a stencil font but decided for the badge it might not be necessary. It really depends on what you want to achieve most and how you'll use it.

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, choices! Hopefully I got the Area 51 paint color close enough. Used the paint card that was photographed recently.

I started with a badge and if any of this works, I can tweak it to other forms as well. Was thinking an off-roading whip flag would look good with a simple version of this maybe...?

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here area51s+r-badge
lol, I'm not getting Area 51. Cyber Orange or AMB for me. But these badges are coool lol. I say the one on the left as well.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the idea, but am awful at photo shopping. Anyone think they do the above layout - putting Outer Banks where the Oceano Dunes is - by rotating one the these photos. Taken on the beach in Duck, NC. I liked the idea of the sole tire marks being on the sand.

I love it there. SO peaceful and uncommercial!

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have another idea, but not sure how it would be done...for Cyber Orange, have a Terminator looking Bronco (the horse) ..red eyes and all! Print on metallic silver 3M vinyl would be so good.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol, I'm not getting Area 51. Cyber Orange or AMB for me. But these badges are coool lol. I say the one on the left as well.
Cyber Orange FTW. I just can't buy into the blues. I really liked A51 until it radically morphed from blue to green to gray and back at every change in light. I get that Ford has a lot of paints that are meant to morph. But I'm too old to like a paint that surprises me every day ;)

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dude made my OCD smile. And then broke it, all within 30 seconds.
You should see how many my wife has unread….I cant even look at her phone HAHAHA

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here UFOarea-si
Sponsored