Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance of doing a thin blue line badlands logo
Something really basic like this? Or with "Badlands" wording, too?

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-thinblueline
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-thinblueline
Sponsored

Last edited:

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

55BF1748-9885-4509-8556-C83D6071C5E6.jpeg

71EAE5E3-60B1-4BE7-A672-53B620628114.jpeg

I'd love to see this with the classic cursive Bronco overlayed where the C/10 is
Kind of like this, but done properly by someone who can make real chrome stuff? ;)

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here texas-chromelogo

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you! I'd so replace the trim stickers with this!
So many better ways they could have handled the badges.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here bigbend-texas03

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boredom: It gets you a kraken and Cthulhu.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here badlands-krake

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I may work on a WildTrack badge today. Seeing as I completely lucked out making my Badlands badge orange, and that happens to match the interior accent color in a badlands; what is the accent color for the other trim levels? I'd like to try to print them so they match as well.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw the same, but I was driving and Post was with the CG, and the victim was an 01 trying to walk and chew gum at the same time, Post ripped him a new one!!
If I remember my regulations correctly, if a soldier is on a supervised duty, such as police call, the NCO supervising that duty is charged with rendering the salute, unless the duty is called to attention.

Happened to me in West Germany when I didn't salute a butterbar while picking up trash in the AAFEES parking lot. I got dragged in front of my CO with my 1st Sgt and the very proud LT, I got my ass chewed, but then calmly showed them the reg in the book. My CO and 1st Sgt just looked at each other and shrugged, the buttterbar left out in a huff.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I remember my regulations correctly, if a soldier is on a supervised duty, such as police call, the NCO supervising that duty is charged with rendering the salute, unless the duty is called to attention.

Happened to me in West Germany when I didn't salute a butterbar while picking up trash in the AAFEES parking lot. I got dragged in front of my CO with my 1st Sgt and the very proud LT, I got my ass chewed, but then calmly showed them the reg in the book. My CO and 1st Sgt just looked at each other and shrugged, the buttterbar left out in a huff.
If an officer is complaining about not being saluted, 9 times out of 10, it's a butterbar.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here good-morning-vietnam-hauk

"You know, I hate the fact that you people never salute me. I am a lieutenant and I would like salutes occasionally, that’s what being a higher rank is all about."
Sponsored