Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stumbled on to these on Bad Ass Mount's instagram site.

Looks like an easier way to adjust pillar lights in different directions (as long as you leave enough wire to allow adjustment).

nc_ohc=CCDmXL86KTIAX_AOJsk&_nc_ht=scontent.frnd1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=jSvoIFyhGeMAX_MAnZN&_nc_ht=scontent.frnd1-1.jpg

9JNCPdYH9pyGBj8DuuiZjkE3Nk&_nc_ht=scontent.frnd1-1.jpg
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Neat idea... looks like it sits on that round black part with a cotter pin. You pull the pin and now the light free spins then you line the holes back up, put pin in and it sits in place.

My only question is... why? Is there really a need for something like this? I've never had to re-aim my lights on a trail. I've just got lights that cover everything I Need. They are also going to vibrate sitting raised on that platform. Just a lot of things going on here. Mounts upon mounts will cause the lights to vibrate (happens on almost every other vehicle with mounts that keep the light above the vehicle).

The bronco is nice because the lights sit on top of the hood essentially, no vibrations.
'
Still a neat idea if you require this type of application.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want old school police spotlights. I dont care if I have to reach out the windows to aim em. But thats what I want. Also what are these in dash touch tvs for anyways if we cant pull up the front camera and touch where we want the light to point on em. Forget adaptive cruise butt wipers, and give us stuff that does something we cant do on our own, like change speed or regulate body temperature, we not lizard people.

Or are we? Thats it anybody opting for heated seats is a lizard person. Now we know how to find you.

Cool lights though, looks like a handle could be added to them to adjust maybe with a turn to lock action.
Sponsored