Sponsored

Baby Bronco Sport Naked Body Potentially Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carmaker1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE 4dr (His), '22 Bronco 7MT (Mine)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, they tried it. Have to give it to the set responsible for designing sheathing/camouflage lol. Yes, I've always thought it looked really good the CX430, even if I wouldn't choose it over the U725. It was once codenamed Generation Y CUV, in early development. Toyota is targetting this segment as well in the next few years, but it will pale in comparison.

The grill does not have FORD in it, but Bronco as I once said before. I've pondered whether it's a good idea to point it out to Car and Driver.
Sponsored

PAPA old school

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco. 2018 chevy z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice rendering by C&D (the only semi-accurate attempt), even though some final details are still missing. Makes some of the complaints laughable, considering what they've seen is good enough for a Renegade competitor, let alone the the much much better U725.
2021-ford-bronco-sport-rendering-2-1572616480.jpg
looks like a land rover, not digging that rounded front end! Old School is cool.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looks like a land rover, not digging that rounded front end! Old School is cool.
Probably a good reason that Bronco Maverick looks like a Land Rover Defender ...

LR_DEF_110_20MY_100919_31-1-850x478.jpg

It only took a few minor tweaks of a photograph of a Defender to make everyone think it was a render of the baby.
Nice rendering by C&D (the only semi-accurate attempt), even though some final details are still missing. Makes some of the complaints laughable, considering what they've seen is good enough for a Renegade competitor, let alone the the much much better U725.
6 key details about the 2020 Land Rover Defender, which returns to the US after a lengthy hiatus

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
That rendering is actually very accurate when I compare it to the CAD models I have. The headlights on the actual model are different, however
I’m kinda curious now how well the baby will compare to the defender. In a lot of ways the baby bronco almost seems like a baby defender. IFS front and rear, unibody, styling. It almost seems like it could be nearly as capable too.

Sponsored

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m kinda curious now how well the baby will compare to the defender. In a lot of ways the baby bronco almost seems like a baby defender. IFS front and rear, unibody, styling. It almost seems like it could be nearly as capable too.
Now if only they'd make a 2 door version!

Status
Not open for further replies.