Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks/ Badlands on order 7/9/21
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the support, it looks awesome on your Bronco!

Thank you, I greatly appreciate it! We like your parts very much and are a huge fan of the Bronco industry. Always fun to see what companies continue to come out with!
Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No problem! I used to build custom bikes for 17 years also and only used Baker or Jims transmissions, along with S&S engines.
Here is the bike I built from the ground up in 2003/2004.......first generation Baker 4-speed RSD(right-side-drive) with an S&S 124" evolution motor.

Ford Bronco BACH BUILT OFF-ROAD Build w/ Billet Lift Kit Install FinalBikePic

OP
OP
BachBuiltOffRoad

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks/ Badlands on order 7/9/21
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is the bike I built from the ground up in 2003/2004.......first generation Baker 4-speed RSD(right-side-drive) with an S&S 124" evolution motor.

Ford Bronco BACH BUILT OFF-ROAD Build w/ Billet Lift Kit Install FinalBikePic
Very nice bike! I always liked those wheels and you can’t go wrong with an S&S 124 👍

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the support, it looks awesome on your Bronco!
RTR guys are you working on anything to change out/up grade or somehow make better the k frame braces under Bronco's with the 2,7 engine? I'd think there can be a way better design to gain clearance or at least something better to slide over ledges and rocks. The design of the Ford braces seem like they were built to snag on earth. Thanks.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

RTR guys are you working on anything to change out/up grade or somehow make better the k frame braces under Bronco's with the 2,7 engine? I'd think there can be a way better design to gain clearance or at least something better to slide over ledges and rocks. The design of the Ford braces seem like they were built to snag on earth. Thanks.
I think other than custom cross member fabrication to raise the bottom tabs to inside mount on those ( I still have to look into interference issues) I am looking into having a local fab shop do this.

ASFIF makes skids for these and a few other companies make trans skids that include these.
Also look at the Raptor trans skid they added...it covers this, but im not sure i will be a stand alone item, and you dont gain any ground clearance.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think other than custom cross member fabrication to raise the bottom tabs to inside mount on those ( I still have to look into interference issues) I am looking into having a local fab shop do this.

ASFIF makes skids for these and a few other companies make trans skids that include these.
Also look at the Raptor trans skid they added...it covers this, but im not sure i will be a stand alone item, and you dont gain any ground clearance.
Yeah I can fab some up but If they already exist, I'll take a look at them. Slight modifications will make a huge difference.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.