Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They both use the same mounting point, same lug bolt attachment, so the cameras are equal.

Saaquatch uses a taller brake light riser.
The camera should be a little over an inch higher. +1 from the tires and +the extra lift from Sasquatch.
Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are the same, Squatch adds a spacer, it's explained here with photos of both mounts.

Sasquatch vs non Sasquatch spare tire rack pictures!

1623258907058-png.png
It has nothing to do with the horizontal difference. As someone else said, the camera should be 1" higher because of the tire size alone on the vehicle. With the camera's showing identical heights, it looks like ford modified the mount to make the camera the same height. On top of that, clearly the 3rd brake light bracket is higher.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The guy on the right is who she tells you not to worry about

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

35” are beefier, which is clear from the specs. I’m still going with 33” because it think it will be better for daily driving while still being more that sufficient off-road.

HOWEVER, the #1 factor in my decision is that I can easily upgrade to 35s. OEM rubber tends to wear out quickly and upgrading to 35s would be easy at that first replacement. By contrast, can’t upgrade to the 2.7L or 12” screen. So that’s where I’m spending my money.

even with that said, I’d spend the money if I knew the 33s would disappoint. Right now, I expect to be very happy with the blend of performance and driveability, slightly bummed at the reduction in looks.

Sponsored

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alleged to be two Badlands backed up against each other and kissing cameras. Thought it was a great visual.

Source: Facebook

height.jpeg
Great picture!! Thanks for sharing!

My wife is worried about the step in height of our Badlands. She is 5-4 and hates “climbing into” F150 on 34’s and is worried having the same issue with the Bronco (it is gonna be her daily). We have driven a Sasquatch Big Bend and sat in a Wildtrack...both were cumbersome for her to get into. I was worried a non-sas Badlands would still be too tall, but this really shows the difference!

jaws72

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport & '08Ford F-150 FX2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I prefer that tire on the right, beefy as heck.

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Alleged to be two Badlands backed up against each other and kissing cameras. Thought it was a great visual.

Source: Facebook

height.jpeg
This is a problem. This is not an "issue." Issues are topics for discussion that may or may not lead to the recognition of a problem. It is a very good idea to start a thread that reports specific problems in order that Ford Motor Company may have an opportunity to come to know of the problems and resolve the problems.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 33s look like pizza cutters

Sponsored

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the camera that took this picture is higher than the cameras on the Broncos. And the bronco on the right is closer (judging by the taillight being visible on the bronco on the left.) So the camera on the right bronco appears to align with the camera of the bronco on the left. But the camera from the right bronco is actually in front of the one on the left, and higher up. Maybe?

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now we just need someone to do a serious tape measure session on squatch and other versions tire height dimensions. 🤔😁

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We know the difference in height isn’t huge and this is all assuming they are both parked on perfectly level ground with no slope or imperfections.
Sponsored

Last edited: