Sponsored

Back to Badlands! Changed from Wildtrak /Upgrades.. How about you?

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4dr Black diamond
- sqatch
- Hard top
- Mid pack

or

4dr Badlands
- 2.3 w/ MT or 2.7 w/ auto
- Hard top
- Mid Pack

Depending on the price, I might add the high package because that 12" screen looks better than the 8". Ultimately it's gonna come down to options pricing. I really want a MT but I also really would prefer the 2.7 over the 2.3. It's got more power and from the little bit I've learned so far, it just sounds to have been made, in a more durable manner and that makes me think that in the long run, it'll have better resale value if I go that route. If I squatch, I'm forced into the auto so I'll go 2.7 for sure but if I don't squatch, I've got one more decision to figure out. Why can't they just give me the 2.7 and squatch with the MT!
Sponsored

O'Carroll

Black Diamond
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camry SE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have no idea what I want. Two door black diamond with mid package, auto, and 2.7; or, 4 door Sasquatch; or, 2 door Outer Banks with Lux Package, 2.7 and auto; or 2 door Badlands 2.3 manual and Lux. Literally all over the board. And, not going to lie, I really want a heated steering wheel and integrated garage door opener.

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well. After reading a few comments and recommendations for the forums (Very helpful), I think I might be leaning towards the Wildtrak now. Honestly, I will never rock climb but love to go fast off-road. Thanks for the feedback. Now my question is.. if you had to decide between getting the high pac. Vs. leather seats .. which one would you do? If I go with wildtrak.. Thanks!

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No four door?

Are you going to stick with the standard package?
Well. After reading a few comments and recommendations for the forums (Very helpful), I think I might be leaning towards the Wildtrak now. Honestly, I will never rock climb but love to go fast off-road. Thanks for the feedback. Now my question is.. if you had to decide between getting the high pac. Vs. leather seats .. which one would you do? If I go with wildtrak.. Thanks!

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still getting a Wildtrak. Just cant figure out if its a 2 door or a 4 door.

Sponsored

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I might be coming to the same conclusions. I probably will see if I can cherry pick the adaptive cruise, heated steering wheel, 12” screen and maybe a couple other things. After I did my best guess work on a Badlands with squash, V6, mod hardtop, it might be my best bet. I will make a final after the interior pics and build and price. Now which color?

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Two weeks and I have not changed my trim selction. lol
Here is what I am set-on:
Badlands / 2 door / A. BLue
Upgrades:
1. 2.7 L
2. 10 Auto
3. Black M. roof
4. Med Pac.
for sure.. Est. Cost — $ 49,000-52,000
Wold be nice..
Upgrade To Hight - Under $ 54,000

WHY?
1. Love the wheels on the 33” All-T Tires — No need for 35”
2. Interior (Chairs/floors) -— No need for leather
3. Hard nose looking Exterior! (No Mall C. Here) - Steel is much better then plastic!!!

What do you guys think??
Still debating whether go with Sask or No Sask with 4 Door Base?

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been set on a 2-Door Badlands, Sasquatch, the 2.7L with at least the Mid package since reveal night. I'll be going with the body colored hardtop if it returns by ordering time otherwise the Shadow Black. Basically, bringing the Badlands up to the same equipment level as the Wildtrak. I'm expecting that to carry a $2-3k premium over a similarly equipped Wildtrak to account for the steel bumpers, rock rails and skid plates. Much more than that I'll get a Wildtrak and add the hardcore stuff after the fact. The only thing I want out of the High and Lux packages are the 12" screen and stereo so may grab them if they're standalone but don't know that I'd take the whole shebang to have them.

Really had my mind set on a deep green but I've settled in on Carbonized Gray. Cyber Orange tempts me on occasion just because the last 4-5 cars I've had have been louder colors.

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's see. It'll definitely be a Badlands but it could be a Wildtrak. 2.7l most likely. Maybe mid. 2dr or 4dr one of those for sure. Who knows what color.

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been set on a 2-Door Badlands, Sasquatch, the 2.7L with at least the Mid package since reveal night. I'll be going with the body colored hardtop if it returns by ordering time otherwise the Shadow Black. Basically, bringing the Badlands up to the same equipment level as the Wildtrak. I'm expecting that to carry a $2-3k premium over a similarly equipped Wildtrak to account for the steel bumpers, rock rails and skid plates. Much more than that I'll get a Wildtrak and add the hardcore stuff after the fact. The only thing I want out of the High and Lux packages are the 12" screen and stereo so may grab them if they're standalone but don't know that I'd take the whole shebang to have them.

Really had my mind set on a deep green but I've settled in on Carbonized Gray. Cyber Orange tempts me on occasion just because the last 4-5 cars I've had have been louder colors.
Not the four-door?

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not the four-door?
Nah, I didn't even really seriously entertain the 4-Door. We have four kids so three rows is a requirement for any trip with all of us. We already have the Trailblazer and the Grand Caravan. So, my daily driver is never going to be the primary people mover. No real need for it to be the most practical ride so I go with what I want.

Last edited:

PonyStable

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Curious if everyone saying they want the Sasquatch would reconsider if there was a "35 / lift option. It looks like there will be a straight " 35 inch tire option without Sasquatch to me. I don't need the other features.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s been two weeks and I’ve decided not to get a Bronco. Get a Bronco Base And upgrade, get a BD and upgrade, stay with the wildtrak I ordered prior to knowing rubber floors were only in BD and BL, so now I’m stuck. See you in two weeks. Don’t get me started on 33”,35”, or 37” with or without Sqt and 2” lift. 100% settled on 2.7 Auto. Slow baby steps by Dec I’ll be ready to order...Maybe.
Interesting answer from Ford employee last Thursday, when asked if it might be at all possible if the rubberized floors might be offered on trims other than BD/BL/FE

“ Trims starting at the Outerbanks and above level will have floor plugs, just under the carpet if you don't get rubber floors. “

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport(reserved Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Like you I'm not expecting to do any rock climbing. But there are some dunes I can have fun on. I've stuck with Wild Trak from day one. My dilemma is what color.... Leaning towards Area 51..... Will probably stick with mid package, but go with leather trimmed seats.

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like you I'm not expecting to do any rock climbing. But there are some dunes I can have fun on. I've stuck with Wild Trak from day one. My dilemma is what color.... Leaning towards Area 51..... Will probably stick with mid package, but go with leather trimmed seats.
I really liked Area 51 but to me, it seems to look different every time I see a picture or video of the color. Might Just be me. I think I might go with A. Blue (if not purple / blue looking) or Yellow.
Sponsored