Sponsored

Back to Badlands! Changed from Wildtrak /Upgrades.. How about you?

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know it seems like the badlands is the popular choice, but really over the black diamond it doesnt seem worth the extra money, unless money is no object or you are at pro level off-roading already. BD with squatch and engine
Painted black hardtop (with any body color) as an option for BL and not on BD.
Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
UPDATED:
Well. After reading a few comments and recommendations for the forums (Very helpful), I think I might be leaning towards the Wildtrak now. Honestly, I will never rock climb but love to go fast off-road. Thanks for the feedback. Now my question is.. if you had to decide between getting the high pac. Vs. leather seats .. which one would you do? If I go with wildtrak.. Thanks!

Posted earlier:

Two weeks and I have not changed my trim selction. lol
Here is what I am set-on:
Badlands / 2 door / A. BLue
Upgrades:
1. 2.7 L
2. 10 Auto
3. Black M. roof
4. Med Pac.
for sure.. Est. Cost — $ 49,000-52,000
Wold be nice..
Upgrade To Hight - Under $ 54,000

WHY?
1. Love the wheels on the 33” All-T Tires — No need for 35”
2. Interior (Chairs/floors) -— No need for leather
3. Hard nose looking Exterior! (No Mall C. Here) - Steel is much better then plastic!!!

What do you guys think??
I’ve gone from BD to BL to WT back to BL. Pricing will determine.

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pricing and options will be the largest thing for me.

I wanted BL to start, but there isnt a lot of rock crawling by me. Then I considered BD+Sasquatch because I love the idea of drain plugs and durable seats, especially since I live in Minnesota. Ice fishing and mudding is plenty enough reason for those features.

Pricing permitting, I would love to have some more flare. The black tops look great and it sounds like higher trims will be the only ones with useful options like the charging ports up top. So if the price it right, may go with the WT and get the rubber flooring and charging ports.

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going with BadLands as I really want the sway bar disconnect. Not a hard core rock guy, alot of trails out here in AZ are nearly indistinguishable from rock crawling anyway!

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think fo
I feel that a Badlands-Sasquatch (Four-Door) without any added tech options from the mid, high, and lux packages is the best combination when it comes to long term reliability, durability, and dependability for an off-road rig.

I feel that if you add tech from the mid, high, and lux packages that things may go wrong and it is the last thing that you want to happen when out in the middle of nowhere. I thought about the high package as well. However, I stick to the side of reliability. I can live without the parking and backup sensors. For me, I dont need added tech when off roading and as a daily driver.

I currently own a 2005 Toyota Tacoma with minimal tech and with almost 200,000 miles. Of course you will have to add the auto transmission with the Sasquatch, so that the only "option."
With that said, would it be good to buy a Badlands-Sasquatch with no added options or get the base bronco with the Sasquatch for long term Toyota like reliability? Or, am I better off getting a new 4runner for reliability?

Thoughts?
I drive a 2013 Ford Fusion, 2.0 turbo 4 cylinder as a daily driver. I travel Regularly throughout a five state area for work in this car and have put 238k miles On it.
It has been very reliable, no issues, oil changes every 5k and all the routine maintenance Recommended and have not had a single problem.
I think Fords reliability is great, I think everyone can expect the same from the Bronco!

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Base squatch- carbonized Grey
Black Diamond- upgrade to 33s keep the black steelies- cactus grey
Black Diamond- squatch CG
Badlands 33s- Black hard top cyber orange
Wildtrak- cyber orange

all would be the 2.7v6

ya so I am all over the map- it really depends on pricing of certain packages
Just get them all ?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

3. Hard nose looking Exterior! (No Mall C. Here) - Steel is much better then plastic!!!
You should see the jungle that are the malls around here! Abundant wildlife, cratered cow paths and catastrophic weather phenomenon (ok, maybe that last one is a stretch).
Sponsored