Sponsored

Backing into my garage be like: Beep beep beep bloop beep bloop beep bloop! warning sounds galore.

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it's the same system as my Fusion the beeping starts at 6 feet and goes to a solid tone at 6 inches. Helpful if you have to back out in a parking lot with people flying by, but very annoying in the garage.
Sponsored

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my rig tonight… have a two car garage… it’s tight but not super tight with the wife’s car in there. but MAAAANN…. those proximity sensors are NOT happy backing into my garage hahaha. Beeps and blooops and red lights on the screen. Sounded and looked like a carnival with all the alarms going off.

Any way to chill that out? like a parking mode or something? sheeeesh. Idk how much if that i can tolerate pulling in and out of the garage couple times a day.
Get your wife to park her deal outside!! then go have a cold one and get your couch blankets and pillows ready.

OP
OP
RynoRanger

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get your wife to park her deal outside!! then go have a cold one and get your couch blankets and pillows ready.
haha... yyeeeeaaaahhh. I'd rather buy a bigger house with a 3-car garage lol

OP
OP
RynoRanger

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

a Phoenician!

question, what was the turnaround getting your truck out of the Asphalt Prison in El Mirage?
Yup, phx (for now - too hot here).

re: el mirage: no idea. after mine left Michigan I had zero intel as to where it was until the dealer texted me. I got my "your bronco just rolled off the assembly line" on 9 nov and it hit the dealer on 22 Nov. so... if that's at all helpful. I had no other dates or contacts in that but the order tracker site just said ETA 23Nov. so they beat that by a day.

Also, the finance guy did tell me there was a train that wrecked or something and destroyed a few already-sold broncos. eeek

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yup, phx (for now - too hot here).

re: el mirage: no idea. after mine left Michigan I had zero intel as to where it was until the dealer texted me. I got my "your bronco just rolled off the assembly line" on 9 nov and it hit the dealer on 22 Nov. so... if that's at all helpful. I had no other dates or contacts in that but the order tracker site just said ETA 23Nov. so they beat that by a day.

Also, the finance guy did tell me there was a train that wrecked or something and destroyed a few already-sold broncos. eeek
Unreal. Mine was shipped nearly a full week ahead of yours, and shows an ETA of 12/2.

Welcome to Ford, where everything's made up and the dates don't matter.

Which dealer?

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Camelback Ford ... camelback and the 51.
Interesting, I'm at San Tan Ford and still waiting in vain. Sales people are unresponsive, and the finance people just throw their hands in the air and go "we dunno!"

Last edited:

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like everyone has said, "Park Assist" turn it off. I believe you can turn it off completely from the main settings or each individual time with the button. Don't quote me on the first part.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just another reason I went base.

OP
OP
RynoRanger

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like everyone has said, "Park Assist" turn it off.
yup. got it. i'll hit it each time i pull it in but... if it gets to be a pain i'll look in settings and/or looking into ForScan options.