Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wondering if anyone else has a bad feeling on how production is going? I was one of the lucky ones who originally got a June 7th build date. Since that time, I got pushed back to the 21st. That came by an email at least a week after everyone was talking about getting their notifications that they were delayed. I was still able to use my VIN and order number to see where I stood in the production process. I posted a couple replies to other threads on how the wording changed after I got delayed.

Now when I go to the order tracking page, I get this:
Ford Bronco Bad Feeling... 1621768802528

I really hope the site is just down for maintenance but with the way things have been going, I just have a bad feeling.:cautious:
Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I get the same message. It worked yesterday. I’m not worried.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The whole Bronco process has been a 💩 show!
I’m holding off on an order until things are somewhat normal. My friend reserved a FE the night of the reveal and still has not gotten a production email!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m holding off on an order until things are somewhat normal. My friend reserved a FE the night of the reveal and still has not gotten a production email!
Might be waiting a while… Why not get your name on the list and get your order in now? Even if you have the dealership put a priority code #99 on it. Once these vehicles start hitting the road and more people see them, I imagine they’ll see a fair amount of additional orders coming in.

Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's working again.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really hope the site is just down for maintenance but with the way things have been going, I just have a bad feeling.:cautious:
[/QUOTE]

The new FORD F-150 Lightning has gotten so much positive press since its announcement. I understand the importance of the F-150 to FORD. And I understand that producing an EV like the Lightning will impact their entire line of vehicles. But come on man, the BRONCO deserves more attention from FORD than it appears to be getting.

I heard from a FORD rep that there is talk of the BRONCO becoming its own brand under the FORD. I took that to mean like Jeep was to Chrysler. I think having that focus would be good long term. Not sure how the resources are allocated now to market and manufacture the vehicle.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

An IT issue whacked gasoline for the entire east coast. I wouldn't count those out... :)
I hardly think the rockstars need any help from hackers to screw things up, they're doing just fine left to their own devices.

Sponsored

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’re holding off on your order? March 19th was the order date to MAYBE get you into a MY21. See you in MY23.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just wondering if anyone else has a bad feeling on how production is going? I was one of the lucky ones who originally got a June 7th build date. Since that time, I got pushed back to the 21st. That came by an email at least a week after everyone was talking about getting their notifications that they were delayed. I was still able to use my VIN and order number to see where I stood in the production process. I posted a couple replies to other threads on how the wording changed after I got delayed.

Now when I go to the order tracking page, I get this:
Ford Bronco Bad Feeling... 1621768802528

At least you got a build date. We are all supposed to get an approximate delivery Date "mid-May"...(late May?).....here it is May 23rd and most have received nothing. The 30th is my Birthday....maybe I will get some good news. Not holding my breath on that "promise" date either.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I heard from a FORD rep that there is talk of the BRONCO becoming its own brand
I smell spin-off....and Ford needs the cash