Sponsored

MarkusBigBucks

Badlands
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Superduty 7.3 PSD, 2017 Ford Escape.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did you get in direct contact with a Ford rep?

I took mine into my dealer so they could document the issues I've seen but so far no follow up and they haven't been good at communicating so far.
Update
Ford reached out to my dealer a second time and it’s appearing like they are going to replace my top. Approximately 3 weeks ago from this posting. They also informed me if I wanted to buy this top out right it would cost $7800
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update
Ford reached out to my dealer a second time and it’s spearing like they are going to replace my top. Approximately 3 weeks ago from this posting. They also informed me if I wanted to buy this top out right it would cost $7800
Wow Markus, 7800 buck for a piece of crap. I don't think so............I've dropped the MIC from my order hoping for a quicker build date. If I do want a hard top later it looks like I'll go aftermarket. Good luck with yours, I hope Ford does you right.

MarkusBigBucks

Badlands
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Superduty 7.3 PSD, 2017 Ford Escape.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow Markus, 7800 buck for a piece of crap. I don't think so............I've dropped the MIC from my order hoping for a quicker build date. If I do want a hard top later it looks like I'll go aftermarket. Good luck with yours, I hope Ford does you right.
That price was quoted from my salesperson, so take it for what its worth, it sounds like they are working on it so i feel confident.

ironzag

Big Bend
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my 4-door MIC hardtop Bronco in mid-October. After a rain last night it is leaking at the front center directly over the winshield. FYI - I have taken the front two roof panels off twice. I plan to take it to the dealer and I will follow up once I get this resolved.

(reposted from another thread)

Leaky roof 3.jpg

Leaky roof water pooling on shift knob.jpg
I have the same issue. Mine was built in Nov as well. I have the same leak in the same spot. Le me know what ford does.

ironzag

Big Bend
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good afternoon everyone, I own a ‘21 4-door with a hard top. Manufacture date approx Nov 21. The front driver side panel is leaking water when it rains and it drips in the car onto the steering wheel and visor. I have been reading threads hoping for a solution. I took it to a ford dealer who replaced the weatherstrip in the body (not the top- he wouldn’t listen to me and knew the answer before I could explain) it still leaks. Worst of all they chipped the paint down to the primer in several spots when removing the old stripping. That said, It still leaks. I was told by the dealership that ford will not replace the 2.0 version. When I picked it up I ran it in the car wash to see if it leaked and it didn’t. So I though it was good. It rained last night and I have water inside once again. Now I’m stuck with a leaking top and paint chips. Any news on what ford is doing to fix the top? I’m so bummed I’m thinking of selling. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks I’m advance.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good afternoon everyone, I own a ‘21 4-door with a hard top. Manufacture date approx Nov 21. The front driver side panel is leaking water when it rains and it drips in the car onto the steering wheel and visor. I have been reading threads hoping for a solution. I took it to a ford dealer who replaced the weatherstrip in the body (not the top- he wouldn’t listen to me and knew the answer before I could explain) it still leaks. Worst of all they chipped the paint down to the primer in several spots when removing the old stripping. That said, It still leaks. I was told by the dealership that ford will not replace the 2.0 version. When I picked it up I ran it in the car wash to see if it leaked and it didn’t. So I though it was good. It rained last night and I have water inside once again. Now I’m stuck with a leaking top and paint chips. Any news on what ford is doing to fix the top? I’m so bummed I’m thinking of selling. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks I’m advance.
Yeah. My MIC 2.0 leaks on both driver side and passenger side in the rain, but not the carwash. Can't quite figure that one out. This is in addition to the original problems I posted originally when I started this thread.

Still no solutions as far as I know.

Meandeane

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just heard back from my dealer that the replacement MIC pieces all came in, so sounds like Ford is trying to fix all the issues but obviously taking a while.

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I just noticed this weird bubbling happening on mine. Do you think Ford would replace it?
Ford Bronco Bad news about MIC 2.0 quality after a few days Bad To
Sponsored