BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let’s get this thread to over 100 pages and webasto needs to get kicked to the curb opening a second factory won’t do shit except double the amount of shitty mic tops
I tagged Mike Levine in the B6G Twitter post lol

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WTF -is it ? that they are skimping on materials to save production cost? Theres so many tried & true ways to manufacture pieces like this, they could have consulted the water-craft industry (for crying out loud) for one...And yeah who cares if you copy Jeep if it works. ....I don't understand.

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fact that the mic top is 695 option tells you all you need to know it’s cheap as fuck. Why build such a beautiful vehicle only to throw a piece of shit top on it
Well not exactly. It’s $695 more than the soft top which is around $2500. The soft is standard and adding the MIC is $695 more- $3200+ total. In other words- you won’t buy a hardtop once available for $695. It’ll be $3k+.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WTH, are they making them out of cardboard?! Not for nothing, but even the least expensive Bronco costs more than I've ever spent on a vehicle before. You would think they could use quality material. smh

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why are you guys so willing to accept a shitty product for what we are paying these broncos should be perfect
Because they are in the group that thinks “lower your expectations” is a good idea.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Heh. Twitter and I aren't getting along right now. Stepped on some toes. Think the suspension is over in 48 hours.
I know the feeling. I've been banned so many times, the last time I think was permanent. I switched over to gab.

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I need my bronco to ship in the next couple days. Can we slow roll this please! I’m gonna be running topless here in December and it’s already gonna take a month and a half to get here to Hawaii. I would have taken MIC 1.0 three months ago.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BTW, I'm happy to delete this and bite the bullet if the forum wants to go that way. I'm not in love with the idea of being the reason of another delay.
It is appalling that the problem is still there.

However, further delays to the 2dr production is NOT acceptable. It is what it is at this point. I think Ford should give 2dr folks the option to accept the "rustic" top as-is (some may choose to install aftermarket top). Anyone not OK with that can change to 4dr soft top, wait for another redesign, or wait for a painted top.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“Have not notified Ford yet” but yea pls share it on a forum first.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well not exactly. It’s $695 more than the soft top which is around $2500. The soft is standard and adding the MIC is $695 more- $3200+ total. In other words- you won’t buy a hardtop once available for $695. It’ll be $3k+.
That makes 0 sense!

Soft top is standard. You must be young enough to have been schooled in common core math. Select a MIC is +$695. Add a Trektop soft top and the price goes up $2480. That includes the $695 MIC. So you are still spending $695 for the MIC because you can buy TrekTop slant back soft top direct from Bestop for less than $1800 right now and they will be shipping shortly.

Last edited: