First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 C-Max, 2003 Excursion, 1995 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Offer a factory installed soft top 2-door and solve most of the problem. First thing I am doing when I get mine is hoisting it up in the garage and installing a soft top for ease of use (not for appearance).

Sponsored

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Still can't get it right 2 attempts later mind you. The Ford purists on this forum are comical though, making excuse after excuse as to why Ford/Webasto can't get it right. People just need to call things out for what they are and stop playing to their base.

We have a thread that's less then 24 hours old, with 7/8 people showing legit evidence of MIC 2.0 issues, within a period of less then a month of ownership, on a forum that realistically probably makes up <1% of total Bronco ownership, and we're not even in the winter months yet. Lets call it for what it is...an issue.
I know jeep has had there issues over time as they have created a different generation of Wrangler TJ<JK<JL etc...but how have you not figured it out yet...for me what I can see is Ford should have put a brace in the middle for structural support. Jeep has 8 bolts that secure the hard top cap to the vehicle and it has no issues with popping + you dont have the middle piece that is removable. The more removable pieces you have the weaker it becomes...just my two cents.

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Seeing how all these people are having issues with their Bronco's makes me glad I stuck with Jeep. I personally dont like or am a fan of the bronco but I do hope that it gets fixed soon so you all can enjoy the open air that ford promised.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company

How's that plan coming along to build a Wrangler killer and take market share away from Jeep?

How many managers have been fired, reassigned or demoted because of the bad decisions they made or approved during the Broncos design and subcontractor management?

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I have found unusual with the MIC 2.0 is that some of my edges are rolled/finished and others are "cut", almost like how you would break saltine crackers apart. Living in Colorado, I should know shortly how the moisture and freeze/thaw cycles are going to treat this top. I had the dealer document it at delivery and am hopeful that it will prove to be just aesthetics.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The fact that the mic top is 695 option tells you all you need to know it’s cheap as fuck. Why build such a beautiful vehicle only to throw a piece of shit top on it
It's 695+ the cost of the soft top that you don't get.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm not going to post the pics of the FE that just arrived. Everyone needs to order the soft top until they start making MODs.
If Ford wants to start putting softies on the 2-Door or sell me a 4-Door for the price of the 2-Door I've had on order since forever, sure.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Everyone at Ford who's pay depends on stock prices is at a Salt Bae restaurant, eating a gold tomahawk, three bottles of Dom deep right now.
I dont know what those words mean.
Sponsored