Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Should be ready sometime late 2023 / early 2024.
I love the Bronco overall, glad I have it even though the removable top will need to be replaced. It's not leaking (yet), and I keep it in a garage, so I'll be enjoying it until MIC 2.X or 3.0 or ? finally happens.
Sponsored

Reactions: Axe

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Luckily I got my order in last week. It’s absolutely ridiculous to think ordering for a 2022 with 2.7 and/or a hardtop, tow hitch, closed early November of 2021. Literally that’s how bad it is right now. I’m going to order a Gladiator as soon as my preferred color appears (Earl Gray) as well. I think commodities across the board are getting worse rather than better, so I may be in for a 1.5 to 2 year wait on the Bronco due to shortages and hard top design, construction, material issues. Jeep/Ram actually seem to have done a better job than Toyota/Ford/GM in keeping vehicles in production. Perhaps they have less demand….IDK.

Last edited:

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone blow up mike Levine Twitter to see if there’s a new top coming or 3.o I think they need a new design or material cause what they doing is not working does flip or preomerdrummer have any inside info

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, you are thinking about the fabric on the soft top. That is what needs to be waxed so water doesn't seep through.
No, I was thinking about the guy that waxed his MIC top!
I thought after that everything is supposed to be waxed!!
😜

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just noticed these two big blisters below the glass on the driver side. They're air pockets that I can push in with my finger. I assumed they were new but looking back at old pictures they were there the day I bought it but I was probably so preoccupied looking at edges that I missed these. Wow :oops:

PXL_20211111_204936330.MP.jpg

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just noticed these two big blisters below the glass on the driver side. They're air pockets that I can push in with my finger. I assumed they were new but looking back at old pictures they were there the day I bought it but I was probably so preoccupied looking at edges that I missed these. Wow :oops:

PXL_20211111_204936330.MP.jpg
meme-faces-3-1.jpg

I'm sure it's nothing.

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bad news about MIC 2.0 quality after a few days meme-faces-3-1
Mine has been sitting in my garage on saw horses so it hasn't degraded as fast.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Bad news about MIC 2.0 quality after a few days meme-faces-3-1
Sheesh, I feel bad for you. This MIC debacle seems to be getting worse as time goes on. Glad I saved the $700 and will be putting that towards a hardtop in the next couple years. They should be giving you guys more Ford points AND guaranteeing a new top once they get this all figured out. Or at least let you have first stab at the painted tops when those release.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sheesh, I feel bad for you. This MIC debacle seems to be getting worse as time goes on. Glad I saved the $700 and will be putting that towards a hardtop in the next couple years. They should be giving you guys more Ford points AND guaranteeing a new top once they get this all figured out. Or at least let you have first stab at the painted tops when those release.

the problem is if you don't get the hardtop now and have to buy one once things are straightened out a hardtop is likely to run around $3500. I'd rather pay the $700 now and deal with issues and get a warranty replacement later.
Sponsored