Sponsored

Bad news today… Got a call. Damaged in transport.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

While others will suggest Ford owes you a new truck and a BJ. In reality Ford has no duty to disclose the damage pre delivery. The dealer is probably sending pics hoping the OP will walk away and they can sell it with a big ADM.
Or the dealer is being stand up honest and sharing what happended in transparency.

Either way, this majorly sucks and I’d be really considering “send me a new one”.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man that sucks.

I think I've mentioned a couple times how disappointing the HD bumper is. There you go. That intercooler is tiiiiny too.
The main problem with the intercooler is its location. That’s where the winch needs to be to unblock the front camera view and to maintain the approach angle! 😁

Unfortunately, the winch also would have been damaged during this mishap. :(

Last edited:

Sponsored

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, I work for the railroad, once it's on the auto rack it gets locked down and little room for movement. It either got damaged before it was placed on the auto rack or after leaving the auto rack. When it's loaded, I mean someone has to drive it on to the auto racks and sometimes these guys get a little beyond themselves. New car, I'll never drive one these again or test drive around the lot. There's a UP and BNSF lots here in Houston. You can see from the road how they drive these cars. Sorry you had to go through this.

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would call that lucky that paint wasn’t damaged and it’s just bolt-on parts. I had a Mustang that had to have some shipping damage repairedand they never were able to get it blended correctly.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never seen a single Ranger have these transport issues like the Bronco has. Looks like Ford cant even find a competent transporter now.
This is what happens when you do business with the lowest bidder. For a metal bumper to be that f'd, I wonder what happened. I'd want a new Bronco. Not only things won't be the same but it going to be on the carfax as being in a accident.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damaged in transport. Just my luck.

Ford Bronco Bad news today… Got a call. Damaged in transport. 07FF7F38-B2AE-443E-9CEA-D337610A8633

Ford Bronco Bad news today… Got a call. Damaged in transport. 07FF7F38-B2AE-443E-9CEA-D337610A8633

How the fuck does this keep happing a d why isent ford changing carriers at this point or doing something no way would I take delivery of a da bed bronco if mine shows like that they glowing to have to order me another don’t care how long it takes

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh go figure. Would you look at that.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay. What the actual fuck is happening? That is obscene!

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like this one fell off that derailed train