Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm new to off roading but super into doing it thanks to the Bronco

I see a lot of crawling trails on this list. I have zero interest in crawling. And I'm getting a wildtrak anyway. I'd prefer trails I can push the baja mode in. I'm in Pennsylvania. 3000 miles from death valley or even Arizona where these type of adventures can be easy to find. Is there anywhere someone from the east coast can go high speed gravel/dirt adventuring?
Sponsored

MikTheViking

Badlands
First Name
Mikkel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“Tamed (Trained) XYZ Trail” perhaps? If we look at a “Bronco”, they are untrained horses. Why not have the badge itself be in the shape of the Bronco emblem itself only on a smaller scale? Another idea my wife was tossing out is that if you complete every trail on the list, that each badge from said trail list would actually be a specific part of a larger Bronco emblem. Only after all the trails would you have a completed Bronco.

OP
OP

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“Tamed (Trained) XYZ Trail” perhaps? If we look at a “Bronco”, they are untrained horses. Why not have the badge itself be in the shape of the Bronco emblem itself only on a smaller scale? Another idea my wife was tossing out is that if you complete every trail on the list, that each badge from said trail list would actually be a specific part of a larger Bronco emblem. Only after all the trails would you have a completed Bronco.
I like that a lot!!

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm new to off roading but super into doing it thanks to the Bronco

I see a lot of crawling trails on this list. I have zero interest in crawling. And I'm getting a wildtrak anyway. I'd prefer trails I can push the baja mode in. I'm in Pennsylvania. 3000 miles from death valley or even Arizona where these type of adventures can be easy to find. Is there anywhere someone from the east coast can go high speed gravel/dirt adventuring?
Northern lower MI has lots of fire roads and two tracks, Upper Peninsula has tons of long, open dirt and “bituminous” roads. They run lots of rallies in both areas as well. As a bonus, you can stop by Silver Lake sand dunes on the West side of the state and or Drummond Island on the East end of the Northern Peninsula (that is more the crawling side of off road, but pretty unique and might be worth a trip). This video is from Atlanta MI that also has a large off road area nearby.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice idea!

Sponsored

MikTheViking

Badlands
First Name
Mikkel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we just limit it to the United States?
Canadian trails? Mexico?
Real good question. As far as I know, the Jeep “Badge of Honor” is limited to the contiguous US. This doesn’t mean that we could/should ourselves. Depending on number of trails, if we are doing the segmented Bronco idea, we could actually discern from all three regions by way of a set color for Canada, different color for US, and a third color for Mexico. If we base each region via color, then we could really set all regions (ie Europe, Australia, US, Canada, Mexico, et al) to a specific color. This could, in turn, allow a select few to develop a very colorful Bronco trail badge!

OP
OP

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Real good question. As far as I know, the Jeep “Badge of Honor” is limited to the contiguous US. This doesn’t mean that we could/should ourselves. Depending on number of trails, if we are doing the segmented Bronco idea, we could actually discern from all three regions by way of a set color for Canada, different color for US, and a third color for Mexico. If we base each region via color, then we could really set all regions (ie Europe, Australia, US, Canada, Mexico, et al) to a specific color. This could, in turn, allow a select few to develop a very colorful Bronco trail badge!
Right after the thaw Canadians will be saying “here comes the Americans again!!”

KatieB75

Badlands
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holly Oaks is right down the road from where I teach. I had no idea! They have been taking a lot of Bronco pics at this location. They even had BRONCO on this hill (like the Hollywood letters). haha
Sponsored