First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In fitting with the Bronco theme, call it The Earn Your Spurs Program. Spur shaped badges. You could also tie in the ski trail ratings for each trail - green circle, blue square, black diamond.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In fitting with the Bronco theme, call it The Earn Your Spurs Program. Spur shaped badges. You could also tie in the ski trail ratings for each trail - green circle, blue square, black diamond.
I like the Spurs idea...#GOCOCKS

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looking forward to Black Bear Pass, badge or no badge...Could also take the XJ, get the badge, and put it on the Bronco...
You don't have to take the XJ, take the Bronco, log in on the app put in the VIN for the Jeep and they will mail it to you. Program is free, badges are free, just need a Jeep VIN

Sponsored

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is what can happen on Black Bear Pass, and does much too often.
Not going to watch that if folks got hurt. Nice opening scroll though to make sure that folks know.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Being in Vermont the only one that's close is in New Hampshire - can't wait to get on it!! Most of my driving will admittedly be on asphalt and the occasional dirt road or logging trail . . . but I will seek out something a little more aggressive to take advantage of the (4 door) Wildtrak!! THANK YOU for the list!

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are these trails for Sasquatch packaged Broncos or will, let’s say, a Big Bend with upgraded gears and better tires make any of them?
I’ve never actually heard of the badge of honor program till today. I’ve personally done all the trails listed for Colorado except holy cross. Black Bear I did in a stock Scrambler and all the others I did in a stock 1992 Toyota pickup. A non - squatch Bronco won’t have any issues with the Colorado trails.

Sponsored

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I never said impossible, I said challenge. Show us the video of the hummers making that turn to see a challenge.
Black Bear is challenging for any 4 wheeled vehicle. My point was a Rubicon tracks at around 63", Bronco (base) is 65". Bronco's 4dr wheelbase is actually 2" shorter (116 vs 118).
Those H1's run almost 72" X 130".

Yes, BB Pass will be challenging. But, I don't see the Bronco's size exponentially increasing that challenge over any of the jeeps on the trail.

But yes, a vid of it would be interesting to see!

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not going to watch that if folks got hurt. Nice opening scroll though to make sure that folks know.
I have seen many drivers get into trouble due to over estimating either their or the vehicles ability to navigate difficult terrain. Black Bear Pass is the equivalent of a Black Diamond ski trail, and should only be attempted by advanced drivers, with a modified truck and spotters.

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve never actually heard of the badge of honor program till today. I’ve personally done all the trails listed for Colorado except holy cross. Black Bear I did in a stock Scrambler and all the others I did in a stock 1992 Toyota pickup. A non - squatch Bronco won’t have any issues with the Colorado trails.
Great!

MikTheViking

Badlands
First Name
Mikkel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In all honesty, I’m not a fan of the “Earn Your Spurs” because I have earned my spurs as well as my Cavalry hat. In the Army, there are those of us who’ve earned these items and you can only earn them while stationed in a Cavalry unit. Once earned, we are then authorized to wear them in our formal uniform no matter what unit we are in afterwards. It’s the equivalent to military awards and carries much prestige within the Army.

Danager

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In all honesty, I’m not a fan of the “Earn Your Spurs” because I have earned my spurs as well as my Cavalry hat. In the Army, there are those of us who’ve earned these items and you can only earn them while stationed in a Cavalry unit. Once earned, we are then authorized to wear them in our formal uniform no matter what unit we are in afterwards. It’s the equivalent to military awards and carries much prestige within the Army.
I was not aware that was the origin of that phrase. I knew earn your stripes had military ties. Not trying to infringe on that. Thanks for letting me know. Thanks for your service.
Sponsored