Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking that. It took so long to decide on Sas. I’m actually a little mad at all the options and/or how they were marketed.

Also I live in NJ and most likely will have a 25 mph lower top speed off road as opposed to road trips south or transport to Moab. Which then I would have to swap the tire.

Also..... the “high speed off road” “wildtrak” is marketed with the standard SAS. Maybe with exhaust and a custom tune the weight won’t be noticeable.
Can I ask where you plan to use baja mode in NJ? Or do you go out of state? Beach access is pretty restricted to fishing and I don't think there is much else aside from Wharton but definitely interested if you know any cool spots because I can't find much, especially in north jersey.

OP
OP

Youngrelzy

Badlands
First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2x Vw Touareg TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can I ask where you plan to use baja mode in NJ? Or do you go out of state? Beach access is pretty restricted to fishing and I don't think there is much else aside from Wharton but definitely interested if you know any cool spots because I can't find much, especially in north jersey.
I would be doing transport for the higher speed stuff. British Columbia 2-3 times a year. MOAB or something like it 12 times a year. Everything else your right, we would be limited to the lower speeds.

Where do you go currently go?

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Stig and I had a conversation about this ..noticed one day they the Wildtrak and FE sat two inches higher that the Sasquatch..so I'm thinking the WT and FE still got some extra suspension height.
Interesting. Is it because of this:

The only thing that would make a Wildtrak better than a Squatched Badlands for high-speed off-road is lower weight. No steel bumpers or skid plates. There's no difference in suspension and there's nothing in particular about the Wildtrak that makes it better than any other Squatched Bronco. It's marketing.

OP
OP

Youngrelzy

Badlands
First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2x Vw Touareg TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. Is it because of this:
And..... sport mode which is really pissing me off not being in badlands.
I mentioned before. I’m only buying this thing because it “bandaids” everything my girls Rubicon HardRock didn’t/should have had.

-speed and better tech. For the same if not lower price point. 🙄