First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So for the non-Sas Badlands it looks like we will have the option of 33" A/T's or 33" M/T's. The A/T's are the BFG KO2s. Will the M/T's be the Goodyear Wrangler :LOL: MT/R with Kevlar?
Sponsored

Last edited:

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
That was always my assumption but I don't know if we've had confirmation yet? I'd say 95% chance the answer is yes.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was always my assumption but I don't know if we've had confirmation yet? I'd say 95% chance the answer is yes.
Not that the test vehicles are by any means definitive, but some folks have noted they had Wranglers.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not that the test vehicles are by any means definitive, but some folks have noted they had Wranglers.
I did see somewhere that Ford is getting goodyear to make a "wrangler" tire that just doesn't say wrangler on it for the bronco (i assume that is what the op was referring to). But I suppose they could have more than one type of m/t. I haven't put much effort into researching the m/t tires so take what I say with a grain of salt. I'm going with the a/t tires just for road manners when on a long trip.
Sponsored