Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee, 2019 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMG_0656.JPG
So maybe 1/4" or so higher suspension on the Sas. How were the two equipped? Were they both Badlands? Same engines? Same trim levels?

Bottom line - wider wheels and taller tires on a manual Badlands and your pretty much have a sasquatch without the sticker.
IMG_0656.JPG
So maybe 1/4" or so higher suspension on the Sas. How were the two equipped? Were they both Badlands? Same engines? Same trim levels?

Bottom line - wider wheels and taller tires on a manual Badlands and your pretty much have a sasquatch without the sticker.
And the "Bilstein Position Sensitive End Stop Control Valve (ESCV) dampers". I think you'll get a much better ride getting the SAS then adding a cheap lift.

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Am I a total weirdo for thinking that 33's would look really good on a SAS Bronco with its slightly taller suspension?

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
soooooo will 34's work and fit on a stock bronco without a lift .... i guess the correct size would 33.6 ... would it work or would it have interference ?
From what I've read.... the stock 33's are more like 33.5, darn near almost 34s themselves.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I've read.... the stock 33's are more like 33.5, darn near almost 34s themselves.
I don’t believe this is the case at all. I don’t know any tires that measure larger than their “size” once mounted.

Someone will surely chime in with the manufacturer specs for both the BL tires.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Werkedperformance

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t believe this is the case at all. I don’t know any tires that measure larger than their “size” once mounted.

BFG are 32.8.

That's all that matters.

Dr.Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
33's on the left. 35's on the right both Badlands at Celebration East. I couldn't really see any huge difference from the sides in person & not so worried about getting the 33's anymore. Hope this helps someone else.

Ford Bronco Badlands 33" vs Sasquatch Stance Shots + Suspension Parts Numbers IMG_6821

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm torn here. Figuring ill lock down swampers on the

I'm going to use the factory wheels with beadlock rings and some form of bias ply swamper, then run aftermarket wheels with BFGs for DD and to the trails. swap to swampers at the campsite. pain in the bum, but mud tires suck on street, street tires suck in mud. factory wheels should be more like 9" once the beads are moved over the lip and locked down.
Bud ..let’s take it back to original GOAT modes via 1969 ..notice the 2nd button pushed..that’s all you need..no need to change tires ...lol

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here are the diameters I posted in another thread:
Looking at Google today for any spec updates I came across two sites with some additional specs.

Goodyear Territory MT 285/70R17
Overall Diam. 32.7"
Tread Depth 17/32" (KO2 is 15/32")
Source:
https://www.bestusedtires.com/goody...-285-70r17-116s-c-6-ply-m-t-mud-terrain-tire/
https://www.bigbrandtire.com/tires/goodyear/wranglerterritorymt/285-70-17/796285833

Goodyear Territory MT 315/70R17
Overall Diam. 34.4"
Tread Depth 15/32"
Source:
https://www.bestusedtires.com/goody...-315-70r17-113s-c-6-ply-m-t-mud-terrain-tire/

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

And the "Bilstein Position Sensitive End Stop Control Valve (ESCV) dampers". I think you'll get a much better ride getting the SAS then adding a cheap lift.
True - someone mentioned the Bilstein engineer said (at Moab or KoH) they were working on an upgraded shock with similar technology for Ford. Hoping this is the elusive 2” lift, and has some adjustability.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked to the Bilstein folks at Super Cel East... the spring perches are definitely sitting on c-clips... but there is only 1 groove cut into the shock tube, so not adjustable in that way. However, a spacer between the c-clip and perch would be super easy to make.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel dumb (nothing new) but I feel the more I learn the more I’m confused.

I only want 33’s on my BL 2 door. I thought at first by not going Sasquatch it wouldn’t matter as I’d just get a skinnier tire then what I’d get on the 33” option Squatch but it seems there is more to it then that.

Can someone explain to me like I’m 5 what the difference actual is and pros and cons? Or just delete this comment if there are no stupid question. Thanks

IARubicon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the meaty look of the BFG's and the optional wheel better than the Sasquatch's, I like the look of the 35" better.
Everything looks better with those BFG KO2s... If they were a larger company and could supply the entire Bronco range, I'm sure they would have been chosen as the standard tire.
Sponsored