• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington Badlands 33s price?

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking about selling my Badlands wheels and tires when they arrive next month. What is a fair price? I hope to see delivery first week of November but the Ford Tracking site is not updating. I'm in the Seattle Area.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So just to break it down:
  • The stock tires have an MSRP cost of around $260/tire.
  • The TMPS sensor is approx $25/sensor.
  • Wheels: ????
The wheels are hard to tell because it really comes down to how desirable they are... and I am usually terrible at guessing that sorta thing. I think it's safe to say you could probably get $100-$140 / wheel, but I'll leave it to others to chime in on that one, because honestly... I just don't know.

But assuming my guess is correct... that leaves you with a starting cost of $1,925 for a full set of five. But that's at full retail cost, so $1,500 is probably an extremely fair price (perhaps overly fair) for a set that has a thousand or so miles on them.

---

I will say that I personally wouldn't pay more than $1,100 - $1,200... as I don't like the stock Badlands wheels, and I already have more TMPS sensors in my toolbox than I can count. So for me, it would entirely about getting the tires at a decent price, and then flipping the wheels for a profit.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking at full on aftermarket stuff, when what I really want is Badlands wheels and 34" tires ..... I'd still think the $1800 range for everything .... wheels tires and TPMS .... would be pretty decent.
Anything more I'd just go full on aftermarket.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Selling OEM wheels/tires has a very dicy history. Some people will pay X% of MSRP on the OEM items (they are very few and far between).

Typically the sets will settle down around a fairly standardized price such as $500-800. Just because Ford wants to charge insurance companies $260 for replacement wheels doesn't mean John Q. Public wouldn't prefer to spend 40% of that for equal quality. And if you're after somebody looking to upgrade from base, they can get a look different than stock, plus better tires for $1,500-2,000, so why blow your nut on OEM?

For Badlands 33" tires I'd put the over/under at $700 as a very early guess. As always, YYMV!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As an example Mark I just bought a set of Jeep Rubicon wheel/tires san the TPMS (with less than 600 miles) for $1300. I basically paid the price for the 5 tires (BFG KO2's) less tax with the wheels thrown in for free. Thing is whenever Ford can get there chit tiogether, and start really producing the Bronco the market will be full of Bronco factory wheels. And folks like me that want to upgrade a little, but stay factory will be few. IMHO, at the start $15-1600 (negotiable of course) will be a fair place to began. Good luck, if I was getting my Bronco any time soon I would be interested in your wheels/tires.

Remember, if one can't do the job themsleves they will have to pay for cost of installation. And, if you keep the TP sensors thats an extra cost for them also. It all figures in the cost to the buyer, and it's a hard target to hit. And, @Rick Astley is right. It could be that the $7-800 mark will be the eventual market selling price as time goes on. You know, that supply and demand thing. :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought a set of new Badlands takeoffs recently for 1,100. That will be the low end of the market. High end is probably 1,500.

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are these the 33s? I am in Federal Way. I'd like to buy them from you. I'd offer 1500 for the set if the TPMS are still in them.

OP
OP
PatioDaddio78

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are these the 33s? I am in Federal Way. I'd like to buy them from you. I'd offer 1500 for the set if the TPMS are still in them.
They are the BF good rich all-terrain tires that come on the badlands edition. Do you want the wheels and tires? I have the upgraded beadlock style wheels. I’m still debating whether or not to keep them or not.

468C0A4D-45E5-4995-A96E-F812B9A40C0F.jpeg

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I paid $1k installed for my Rubicon take-offs including tpms transfer with maybe 500 miles on them. I assume that is where Badlands take-offs will settle over time while lower trims in the $300-500 range. You can buy them in this range any day for Wrangler take offs in the Phoenix area (likely similar in other big markets).

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They are the BF good rich all-terrain tires that come on the badlands edition. Do you want the wheels and tires? I have the upgraded beadlock style wheels. I’m still debating whether or not to keep them or not.

Ford Bronco Badlands 33s price? 468C0A4D-45E5-4995-A96E-F812B9A40C0F
Yessir, I'll be needing wheels and tires.

Sponsored