First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s a walk around video from the tour in Louisville, KY. I didn’t do any talking...just video so enjoy!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
dfresh73

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I cant get over that Area 51. It’s going to be the collector’s color for sure.
It’s a great color. I was happy to see these 2 colors side by side. I went with Cactus Gray, but A51 is a very close 2nd.

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I cant get over that Area 51. It’s going to be the collector’s color for sure.
There will be sooo many A51 broncos rolling around. Its the number one picked color. Wouldn't a collector be looking for something less common.

Also, these broncos are not turning into collector cars. Very very very few, that were locked away for a long time. Someone on here said theirs will be a family heirloom. Better not drive it then. There's seriously people on here talking about their possibly valuable unicorn build based on the limited order tracking info we have. Like they are really going to be 1 of 5.

100s of thousands of these will be built. No unicorns. Lol.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There will be sooo many A51 broncos rolling around. Its the number one picked color. Wouldn't a collector be looking for something less common.

Also, these broncos are not turning into collector cars. Very very very few, that were locked away for a long time. Someone on here said theirs will be a family heirloom. Better not drive it then. There's seriously people on here talking about their possibly valuable unicorn build based on the limited order tracking info we have. Like they are really going to be 1 of 5.

Except for the Lightning Blue First Edition. The only true Unicorn in the stable. Only 7000 FE's built. Only a third being Lightning Blue, which by the way was a color only used on the First Edition. I think it's safe to say it will definitely be a Unicorn. Just my humble opinion 😌.

Ford Bronco Badlands 4 door A51 non-squatch and FE 4 door Cactus Gray walk around Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco at MAP 19

Ford Bronco Badlands 4 door A51 non-squatch and FE 4 door Cactus Gray walk around Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco at MAP 15

Ford Bronco Badlands 4 door A51 non-squatch and FE 4 door Cactus Gray walk around Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco at MAP 17

Sponsored

Schmack B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That lightning blue FE looks absolutely amazing.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think you can predict accurately what will be considered valuable in the future.

Using your logic, how do you explain the value of Gen 1 Bronco's right now?

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think you can predict accurately what will be considered valuable in the future.

Using your logic, how do you explain the value of Gen 1 Bronco's right now?

Never said i was accurate. But people can make educated guesses. Gen 1 total production numbers will be eclipsed in just a few years. This generation will be selling at way way over the rate of gen 1. Theres going to be a lot of these trucks out there.

Also you are using an example of a vehicle that is quite old. 50 something years. All these people talking about the value of their truck down the line... many will have died of old age before that even would begin to happen.

It would be in the 2060s to 2070s, if they follow Gen 1, to really take off in value...

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, does the 2 door get the little storage cubby in front of the jack (1:59)? I would think the area is too small.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, does the 2 door get the little storage cubby in front of the jack (1:59)? I would think the area is too small.
It does. Not very large, but it is there.
Sponsored