Sponsored

Badlands 4 Door NON-SAS suspension lift kit Options

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I apologize in advance if this has been posted already, I'm a thread/fourm newbie. What are some good options for suspension lift kit for a 4 door Badlands NON-SAS. I'm probably not going buy anytime soon but I'd to start looking into getting a lift kit for off-roading to accommodate larger tires. I'm new to off roading and have some friends to help out with the work.
Side note, I really appreciate this forum with all info and thank you in advance.
Additionally I still all of you pictures/videos of my Bronco in Germany
Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bilstein 6100's front and rear. Best bang for your buck. Up to 2.6" lift. These would be an upgrade to the Sasquatch shocks as well. If you have Sasquatch the max lift height would be 2.3". They are getting great reviews and just recently became available. BTW, Bilstein makes the Sasquatch OEM coilovers.

These are not a cheesy spacer lift (though spacers would be cheaper). You could also go with Bilstein 5100's and save a little more. Alot of options depending on your budget but these are a great performance upgrade w/o killing the bank account. YouTube them... a few install and impression videos out there.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the non sasquatch version but I'll keep it mind. I'm trying to figure out what to save up for. I'm not a true "gear head" but I'd like to do my own work on upgrades. I really want to get into all of this. I'm very lucky having a lift on Base to do these kind of upgrades

sea382

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bilstein 6100's front and rear. Best bang for your buck. Up to 2.6" lift. These would be an upgrade to the Sasquatch shocks as well. If you have Sasquatch the max lift height would be 2.3". They are getting great reviews and just recently became available. BTW, Bilstein makes the Sasquatch OEM coilovers.

These are not a cheesy spacer lift (though spacers would be cheaper). You could also go with Bilstein 5100's and save a little more. Alot of options depending on your budget but these are a great performance upgrade w/o killing the bank account. YouTube them... a few install and impression videos out there.
I would agree here, however Bilstein and some others list the 6100s for Sasquatch and Badlands models only though (see link below)? I believe since these use the stock springs the lower spring shape is different for models with that come with base shocks and Bilstein shocks.

https://www.levelupsuspension.com/products/bilstein-6100-shock-kit-21-bronco

Because of that, the 5100s would be a great option for now. They are much improved over the OEM twin tube shocks and would provide up to 2.9" front and 2.5" rear lift.

https://www.levelupsuspension.com/products/bilstein-5100-lift-kit-21-bronco

thecaptain

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW, One of the guys who posts on the SoCal Broncos 6G Facebook page had good things to say about Bilstein 6100s. Described them as an improvement over the Sasquatch setup without breaking the bank.
Sponsored