• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida Badlands 4Dr 2.7 Non SAS suspension pulled at about 300 miles.

kunzy

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the suspension from my 4 door 2023 Badlands Non Sasquatch Bronco. It has a 2.7 liter motor. I am in Jupiter Florida. The truck had about 300 miles when the parts were removed and was about 1 week old. I would like to get $800 for everything. This stuff would be heavy to ship. Local pickup preferred.

IMG_8293.JPG
Sponsored

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking forward to seeing what you did to your truck as I pass you driving around town!

OP
OP
kunzy

kunzy

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking forward to seeing what you did to your truck as I pass you driving around town!
Send a picture of your truck and I will look out for you. I just added lighted Bronco letters and wired the backlights on the 3 Rigid lights in the front bumper. This is my new erector set.

OP
OP
kunzy

kunzy

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to get rid of my non SAS 4 door suspension for a 23 Badlands Bronco by 7/7/23. $400 obo takes it. About 30 miles on this stuff so it is like new.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want to get rid of my non SAS 4 door suspension for a 23 Badlands Bronco by 7/7/23. $400 obo takes it. About 30 miles on this stuff so it is like new.
Are you planning on attending the Christmas In July Bronco Beach Gathering this week? If so, I bet you could find a buyer there. Last year, there were over 65 Broncos in attendance. This year, they are expecting over 100.

Sponsored

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Damn. I would snatch these up if you were closer to CT.

GOATS

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imaginary Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any chance you'll be in New York in the next 24 hours? Best of luck with the sale, hopefully sooner than later.

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still have these? I'm located in St Augustine about 3 hours north of you.
Sponsored