Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No Complaints...much better road manners than I expect!!!...and the looks i get while driving it!!!!
Sponsored

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anybody currently use their Badlands as a daily driver? I just ordered an OBX but really like the aggressive style and MGV. OBX seat colors is something to be desired. I am just worried Badlands will be tough to drive on NJ highways everyday.
I live in north Jersey and drive it everyday. Bandlands Sasquatch. Love it. Drives great and I actually get better gas mileage than my 2011 Mustang GT and my wife's 2012 Edge lol.

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dialy my badlands sasquatch and found the high speed dampening of the bilstiens is surprisingly harsh, like similar to my 2016 VW GTI, but it's tolerable. If you don't mind that and the terrible gas mileage it's a good daily. The lux adaptive cruise control and lane keep assist is nice since the sas makes it pretty wide and high.. The MGV is really nice too.

My wife's VW Alltrack is still 10x better daily though, it just depends what you are willing to tolerate.

motofiend

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Pathfinder, 05 Triumph Thruxton, 2006 Ducati Paul Smart and 2007 Ducati 1000s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My plan is to get a Badlands with Sasquatch package and I will be using it for my daily driver, so it's nice to hear the positive reviews.

Sponsored

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 Door Badlands with LUX. Enjoying the hell out of it in the cold weather. Can't wait for warmer weather.

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who cares about the paltry 16.5 mpg? Not me, but I sure am racking up the annual reward on my Costco credit card for fuel. Aside, I-5 going into Pierce county is a rough stretch of roads but my Badsquatch handles it and looks good doing it. It's like driving a Jeep magnet up here in the PNW. I can't even park at the store without being surrounded by Wranglers and Rubicons when I come out.

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Who cares about the paltry 16.5 mpg? Not me, but I sure am racking up the annual reward on my Costco credit card for fuel. Aside, I-5 going into Pierce county is a rough stretch of roads but my Badsquatch handles it and looks good doing it. It's like driving a Jeep magnet up here in the PNW. I can't even park at the store without being surrounded by Wranglers and Rubicons when I come out.
Probably more people than you think, gas is pushing $5 a gallon here in California.
I get it’s a 50k vehicle and the people buying it aren’t struggling to put gas in their car, but still…

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have had mine for a week and forcing myself to use it as a DD to see if I can sell my BMW. So far so good. The car is more "nimble" than I would have expected it to be. It is a big car, but it does pretty well in parking lots and other places where space is an issue.

Gas mileage sucks, but I knew it would be (seeing 17mpg so far in mix of street and hwy).

Road manners are good, super fun to drive, audio system is plenty good. More road/wind noise than I would like but not so bad that you can't have a conversation in the car.

One thing I need to hunt down is a cargo cover. The one that Ford sells is for use when the top is off. I need one for when the top is on, like what the old Ford Explorers (c1998) and Subaru Outbacks have. I want to keep stuff in the back cargo area, but don't want people to be able to see what is there (golf clubs, backpacks etc).

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All of these positive comments about daily driving are great to see. Currently in VA but will be relocating back to NJ (Stafford Township area) next year. Ironically the truck/jeep/cars in general scene is more prominent there too which is pretty cool.

Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OT, but if they would put a LSD in a Soul, it would be hugely fun. I got to drive a rental 10 years back. The wheel spin and torque steer were the only thing holding back from being a pocket rocket.
I'm a huge Kia Soul fan, despite the hamster commercials of yesteryear. I love getting one as a rental, the latest iteration is very well equipped for such an inexpensive vehicle.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have had mine for a week and forcing myself to use it as a DD to see if I can sell my BMW. So far so good. The car is more "nimble" than I would have expected it to be. It is a big car, but it does pretty well in parking lots and other places where space is an issue.

Gas mileage sucks, but I knew it would be (seeing 17mpg so far in mix of street and hwy).

Road manners are good, super fun to drive, audio system is plenty good. More road/wind noise than I would like but not so bad that you can't have a conversation in the car.

One thing I need to hunt down is a cargo cover. The one that Ford sells is for use when the top is off. I need one for when the top is on, like what the old Ford Explorers (c1998) and Subaru Outbacks have. I want to keep stuff in the back cargo area, but don't want people to be able to see what is there (golf clubs, backpacks etc).
So going on 5 months now, and the Bronco is my daily driver with the BMW getting out a day or two a week at most. The Bronco is just more fun to drive. The gas mileage still sucks. Just did a 2000 mile trip and averaged less than 20 mpg overall with 90% highway miles (vs 17mpg for combined driving at home).

Still looking for a good cargo cover to keep items out of the view of prying eyes, and there is still no good solution for locking up a firearm (using a cable lock to a simplex safe like I have in my BMW).

Also on the search for a roof rack that does NOT require drilling into the MIC top that allows me to remove the front two roof panels.

If I can solve these 3 challenges, I will have a perfect vehicle, except for taking curves at high speed :)

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anybody currently use their Badlands as a daily driver? I just ordered an OBX but really like the aggressive style and MGV. OBX seat colors is something to be desired. I am just worried Badlands will be tough to drive on NJ highways everyday.
20K miles on my badlands, manual to boot around Atlanta!! no issues, cant imagine it droves worse than an OBX

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So going on 5 months now, and the Bronco is my daily driver with the BMW getting out a day or two a week at most. The Bronco is just more fun to drive. The gas mileage still sucks. Just did a 2000 mile trip and averaged less than 20 mpg overall with 90% highway miles (vs 17mpg for combined driving at home).

Still looking for a good cargo cover to keep items out of the view of prying eyes, and there is still no good solution for locking up a firearm (using a cable lock to a simplex safe like I have in my BMW).

Also on the search for a roof rack that does NOT require drilling into the MIC top that allows me to remove the front two roof panels.

If I can solve these 3 challenges, I will have a perfect vehicle, except for taking curves at high speed :)
I bought this soft cargo cover
https://gpca.com/shop/gpca-bronco-cargo-cover/
Sponsored