First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put my extra one on a clear piece of plastic for possible use later..FYI relocated to grille after several weeks in various weather conditions ..looks perfect.
Finished product

7A164B31-F3BC-4ACD-B17B-C403BFC8A7B9.jpeg

F3AEFA8F-F94A-42ED-9394-3A2F3A58F179.jpeg

E9ABB6CC-1AAD-4CF7-9D01-BD561FE2D136.jpeg

ABAE923D-43BD-434B-92AB-7A1372E9CFCA.jpeg

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh I like it

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kit will require (2) M5x30 cap head screws and (2) M5 nuts. I recommend using threadlocker on the screws to ensure they don't vibrate loose.

Assemble the kit by inserting nuts into the small locking bars. A dab of hot glue will keep the nut in place, just thread the screw in first to keep glue out of the threads!
Now put the screws through the holes of the badge plate. Push the grill inserts over the screws with the cut outs facing the rear. Then thread the locking bars on but not tight. Completed assembly should look like the image below but with both pieces assembled.
20211026_104557.jpg

Next find the right spot on your grill! With the the inserts in the grill, spin the screws 90* and then use a screw driver, magnet, or similar to pull the screw head forward. With the screw pulled forward starting tightening the screw. Be careful not to over-tighten, remember these are plastic parts tightening onto a plastic grill.

With the badge relocation kit properly affixed to the grill, give it a wipe with alcohol and then adhere the badge. I recommend a spray adhesive to help the badge adhere to the rough texture of the 3D printed surface. That's it!
Will you be making the badge relocation kit for other trims and other grills?

Reactions: Cat

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not sure, I’m not the maker, but I do have an additional Outer Banks grille I will be swapping that I would like to move the badlands badge to..we will see what Colintrax can come up with.

Sponsored
OP
OP
colintrax

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll be adding the Wildtrak sometime soon.
Base and Black Diamond are possibilities but I don't believe the Big Bend and Outer Banks aren't worth doing with such large grill openings.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is a great idea.

I would move it one slot inboard.

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll be adding the Wildtrak sometime soon.
Base and Black Diamond are possibilities but I don't believe the Big Bend and Outer Banks aren't worth doing with such large grill openings.
I'm interested in one for the BD when you get it sorted out.

NOVA Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finished product

Ford Bronco Badlands Badge to Grill Relocation Kit ABAE923D-43BD-434B-92AB-7A1372E9CFCA

Ford Bronco Badlands Badge to Grill Relocation Kit ABAE923D-43BD-434B-92AB-7A1372E9CFCA

Really like how you added it as a tow hitch cover. Makes me wish I would have gotten the tow package just so I could copy this.!

OP
OP
colintrax

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
12/27 product update.
I'm taking orders for these again and will be releasing a Wildtrak kit soon. Any Wildtrak owners that want to test please shoot me a PM.

I had a kit returned from USPS due to a "security concern." I couldn't get any reason what that would be but the employee at USPS suggested I use boxes instead. So, I'll now be shipping in boxes instead of a padded envelope. Being in a box, I'm including the hardware and preassembling the kits. To account for these changes, the price has been increased from $10 to $20 with free shipping.

The grill insert piece has also been modified to ease installation.

With the new hardware installation will only require a #2 Phillips drive screwdriver.

Sponsored

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/27 product update.
I'm taking orders for these again and will be releasing a Wildtrak kit soon. Any Wildtrak owners that want to test please shoot me a PM.

I had a kit returned from USPS due to a "security concern." I couldn't get any reason what that would be but the employee at USPS suggested I use boxes instead. So, I'll now be shipping in boxes instead of a padded envelope. Being in a box, I'm including the hardware and preassembling the kits. To account for these changes, the price has been increased from $10 to $20 with free shipping.

The grill insert piece has also been modified to ease installation.

With the new hardware installation will only require a #2 Phillips drive screwdriver.
How do we order?

OP
OP
colintrax

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a hitch cover kit available?
The trailer hitch idea was @jedmisten. He used a hitch plug he already owned and attached my plate to it.
I'm not currently selling a kit for the trailer hitch and don't have plans on doing so. The time and cost to make the part that fits into the trailer hitch doesn't make sense for me to make.
If you'd like to do the same as jedmisten, generic hitch plugs are relatively inexpensive and I love to see people come up with new ideas.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a hitch cover kit available?
It’s pretty simple to attach the relocation badge kit to a pre-existing tow hitch cover. I had a circular tow hitch cover that I cut using a Dremel to match the relocation kit size. Drilled some holes and attached it with the correct nut and bolt.
Sponsored