Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Replaced your fender badge with the Bronco script and don't know where to put the old badge? Just want to relocate your badge to the grill? Well, if you have a Badlands or First Edition I have the solution for you. Wildtrak coming soon.
Ford Bronco Badlands Badge to Grill Relocation Kit 47DD0D0F-B9DF-4DFC-8634-FBF26E137E78(1)

Ford Bronco Badlands Badge to Grill Relocation Kit 8ADA82E1-053F-4A6E-866B-7D1D76F303B4

The relocation kit is 3D printed in black PETG. White, gray, and "ocean blue" are also available.
The kit is installed completely from the outside, nothing on the Bronco needs to be removed.
Ford Bronco Badlands Badge to Grill Relocation Kit 20211026_103736

The locking plates will slide through the slots in the Badlands style grill and can then lock down from the backside.

User @BroncoBuckaroo came up with this idea and even made an installation video!

Cost is $20 shipped in the US. Please send me a PM to order. The detailed installation instructions posted below are now outdated.

Updated badge kit now comes assembled with the necessary hardware. Stainless steel hardware with a nylon locking nut will also remove the potential need for threadlocker. Installation will now only require a #2 Phillips screwdriver. Updated Badlands grill inserts will ease installation.

Use B6G to get the forum price!
https://five8products.myshopify.com/products/ford-bronco-badge-relocation-kit
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
colintrax

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kit will require (2) M5x30 cap head screws and (2) M5 nuts. I recommend using threadlocker on the screws to ensure they don't vibrate loose.

Assemble the kit by inserting nuts into the small locking bars. A dab of hot glue will keep the nut in place, just thread the screw in first to keep glue out of the threads!
Now put the screws through the holes of the badge plate. Push the grill inserts over the screws with the cut outs facing the rear. Then thread the locking bars on but not tight. Completed assembly should look like the image below but with both pieces assembled.
20211026_104557.jpg

Next find the right spot on your grill! With the the inserts in the grill, spin the screws 90* and then use a screw driver, magnet, or similar to pull the screw head forward. With the screw pulled forward starting tightening the screw. Be careful not to over-tighten, remember these are plastic parts tightening onto a plastic grill.

With the badge relocation kit properly affixed to the grill, give it a wipe with alcohol and then adhere the badge. I recommend a spray adhesive to help the badge adhere to the rough texture of the 3D printed surface. That's it!

Last edited:

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks crooked in the picture. Is that just the angle the picture is taken from?

OP
OP
colintrax

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks crooked in the picture. Is that just the angle the picture is taken from?
I believe so, it looks a little crooked to me as well but the top *should* be parallel to the grill pattern.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it’s actually the viewing angle, and it’s on the hump portion of the grille ..move one grille hole to right if you don’t want the optical illusion. I went out real quick and put a level on it..just to show you its level.
Ford Bronco Badlands Badge to Grill Relocation Kit 9AEF584D-6216-4462-9D19-C620F326545C

Last edited:

Sponsored

KatieB75

Badlands
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely love this idea!

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe so, it looks a little crooked to me as well but the top *should* be parallel to the grill pattern.
I’ll move it maybe tomorrow one set of holes to the right on the flat portion of the grille and shoot you some pics.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

That looks dope......y

• Haha
Reactions: jxc
OP
OP
colintrax

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll move it maybe tomorrow one set of holes to the right on the flat portion of the grille and shoot you some pics.
No need, cameras do weird things. Thanks though!

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fattey

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Replaced your fender badge with the Bronco script and don't know where to put the old badge? Just want to relocate your badge to the grill? Well, if you have a Badlands or First Edition I have the solution for you.
Ford Bronco Badlands Badge to Grill Relocation Kit 9AEF584D-6216-4462-9D19-C620F326545C

The relocation kit is 3D printed in black PETG. White, gray, and "ocean blue" are also available.
The kit is installed completely from the outside, nothing on the Bronco needs to be removed.

The locking plates will slide through the slots in the Badlands style grill and can then lock down from the backside.

User @BroncoBuckaroo came up with this idea and even made an installation video!

Cost is $10 shipped in the US. Installation will require (2) M5x30 cap head screws, and (2) M5 nuts. These should be available at any hardware store. Please send me a PM to order. See detailed installation instructions in post below.
I put mine here:

C8CB2396-0605-4A46-BAA5-9009A07D53C7.jpeg

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good job on coming up with a solution to re-purpose those fridge magnets. This isn't for me, but hats off to you!

I would like to keep these badges, as they appear to come off pretty easily? I might stick mine on my rear slide out storage drawer I have.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good job on coming up with a solution to re-purpose those fridge magnets. This isn't for me, but hats off to you!

I would like to keep these badges, as they appear to come off pretty easily? I might stick mine on my rear slide out storage drawer I have.
I really like it on my grille...yes take a hairdryer and heat it up ..you don‘t want to accidentally stretch the sticker when you take it off cold...see the video above to remove the sticker.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put my extra one on a clear piece of plastic for possible use later..FYI relocated to grille after several weeks in various weather conditions ..looks perfect.
Sponsored