Sponsored

Badlands Bronco With Sasquatch Package Still Gets The Sway Bar Disconnect?

hum-vee4us

First Edition
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm definitely thinking that if I get the Bronco I'm getting the Badlands trim seeing as all First Editions are already sold out. However, I'm confused as to whether or not the Sasquatch package can be added onto a Badlands trim, and if so if it can still disconnect the sway bar? Because according to this article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.autoblog.com/amp/2020/07/13/2021-ford-bronco-suspension/
with 35" tires the Bronco loses flexibility, but also can't disconnect the sway bar, only with 33" tires or smaller can the sway bar be disconnected. However, there's online photos of the Broncos where the OP states that it's the Badlands trim with the Sasquatch package, including some recent videos and photos at the Rubicon trail. It's unclear though if they still maintain the ability to disconnect the sway bar, or if they really are the Badlands trim with the Sasquatch package since they don't have any badges as they're pre-production models.
Sponsored

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm definitely thinking that if I get the Bronco I'm getting the Badlands trim seeing as all First Editions are already sold out. However, I'm confused as to whether or not the Sasquatch package can be added onto a Badlands trim, and if so if it can still disconnect the sway bar? Because according to this article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.autoblog.com/amp/2020/07/13/2021-ford-bronco-suspension/
with 35" tires the Bronco loses flexibility, but also can't disconnect the sway bar, only with 33" tires or smaller can the sway bar be disconnected. However, there's online photos of the Broncos where the OP states that it's the Badlands trim with the Sasquatch package, including some recent videos and photos at the Rubicon trail. It's unclear though if they still maintain the ability to disconnect the sway bar, or if they really are the Badlands trim with the Sasquatch package since they don't have any badges as they're pre-production models.
Huh?
Badlands come with the dis-connectable swaybar, no matter what. Adding the sasquatch package just gives you the 35s and the beadlock capable wheels on that particular model. Oh, and updated gearing I believe. You won't lose the disconnecting sway bar by adding the sas package if that model already has it.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huh?
Badlands come with the dis-connectable swaybar, no matter what. Adding the sasquatch package just gives you the 35s and the beadlock capable wheels on that particular model. Oh, and updated gearing I believe. You won't lose the disconnecting sway bar by adding the sas package if that model already has it.
Electronic front and rear lockers included in the Sasquatch as well. What's not clear to me is if they are available as add-ons to Badlands without the full Squatchpack.

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Electronic front and rear lockers included in the Sasquatch as well. What's not clear to me is if they are available as add-ons to Badlands without the full Squatchpack.
the badlands comes factory with the lockers without sasquatch

OP
OP

hum-vee4us

First Edition
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah, the Badlands already comes with front and rear lockers. What's not entirely clear is if the Sasquatch package will in fact be available to add to the Badlands trim and if so if it retains the ability to disconnect the sway bar. According to the sheet released by Ford it should, but that article that I referenced states that he spoke with the Ford engineers and the sway bar disconnect cannot be disconnected with 35" tires due to them rubbing; and for a couple of days after the announcement the RTI (ramp travel index) was way off on the Ford specs sheet but in car magazines it was already reported correctly. So since the $100 is only a reservation but not a pre-order, I'm wondering if perhaps it's incorrect information and the sway bar disconnect won't be able to be disconnected with the 35" tires?
Sponsored