Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude, you’re killing’ me…not sure I can handle another 2 weeks of refreshing my screens - bad deja vu of waiting for the bronco build notification! 😉
I know what you mean it doesn’t get any better after delivery. Now I have fear of making a mistake getting the wrong accessories. So many choices, but what is the correct way to go?! 🤔
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The hidden winch looks like best solution for folks with front camera and ACC, but how much front approach angle and clearance do you loose?
A gentleman added it to his mod bumper and kept his factory bash plate, so he saw zero loss, which is awesome!

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Badland's winch has a great reliability reputation and is in use by loads of 4wheelers.
No need to pay the Warn tax anymore.
Unless your stuck am
Badland's winch has a great reliability reputation and is in use by loads of 4wheelers.
No need to pay the Warn tax anymore.
I've read too many documented failures. I won't save a few dollars on my "get out of jail free card". If you were doing a budget base build and it's all you can do, cool. Spending all your budget on a big screen and cameras, not trail gear is questionable to me.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unless your stuck am

I've read too many documented failures. I won't save a few dollars on my "get out of jail free card". If you were doing a budget base build and it's all you can do, cool. Spending all your budget on a big screen and cameras, not trail gear is questionable to me.
I don’t have real knowledge about one winch over another however, when comparing this Badlands winch to the Smittybilt in the same size. I believe one could use a Smittybilt in place of the Badlands, the bolt pattern described is the same and they both appear to be the same size.

Any advice?

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unless your stuck am

I've personally read about more failures on the Bronco, then I have about the badlands winch.
:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great looking build! Although I won't see my Bronco until Feb, I've been gathering info on the mods I want to do. I know I want to go up to a 37", either a 12.5" or 13.5" width.
What offset did you need for your wheels with the wider tires? I've been told I'd need a positive 25. That seems to really limit my options for wheels.

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are the 4wp coilovers the 2.5" VSRT? It looks like they come preset to 3" and can be adjusted up to 3.5". Did you have to do that for the 37"s to fit? Any rubbing? What size and offset are the wheels?

Waverider

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Almost Done. Went and check on her today.
Badlands
3.5" 4wp coil overs
Arms
Track Bar
37" Tires MT
RC Hidden Winch
Fender deletes

Waiting on rock slider electric steps and fog light suppose to be in tomorrow. hopefully have completed pic next week .

Side note
I have all the removed parts with less than 80 miles on them for sale if interested hit me up
Wheels tires, coil overs, track bar

b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
What are your plans with your base fenders?? Interested in parting with them? I have SAS fenders and want something a bit narrower.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey @The Rack Boss - have you gotten her back yet? Would love to hear how the modification was done to accommodate the RC on the MOD bumper...looks awesome! Thanks for posting this!

OP
OP
The Rack Boss

The Rack Boss

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully this weekend . Waiting on the rock slider electric steps

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know what you mean it doesn’t get any better after delivery. Now I have fear of making a mistake getting the wrong accessories. So many choices, but what is the correct way to go?! 🤔
So I broke down and called them this morning, and sadly they confirmed your timeline - said they pushed back intro to January. Was really hoping to use some of my time off to put this together. Maybe my RockSlide Eng steps or ARB onboard mounting kit will come and those will keep me busy instead...

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I broke down and called them this morning, and sadly they confirmed your timeline - said they pushed back intro to January. Was really hoping to use some of my time off to put this together. Maybe my RockSlide Eng steps or ARB onboard mounting kit will come and those will keep me busy instead...
Bummer. I fear the longer we wait for better things to come out the more better things will come out prolonging the decision while waiting for better things. Lol

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bummer. I fear the longer we wait for better things to come out the more better things will come out prolonging the decision while waiting for better things. Lol
Trust me, the new and better things will not come out UNTIL I buy the old one and install it...
Sponsored