First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know colors are a personal preference, but curious to see the replies....

On a Badlands with MGV do you think Rapid Red or Race Red clashes less with the interior orange? Do you care if it clashes with the interior?

On a Badlands with MGV and MIC hardtop do you think the Cyber Orange looks good with the grey grill, mirrors and top or only good with gloss black top, grill and mirrors?
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know colors are a personal preference, but curious to see the replies....

On a Badlands with MGV do you think Rapid Red or Race Red clashes less with the interior orange? Do you care if it clashes with the interior?

On a Badlands with MGV and MIC hardtop do you think the Cyber Orange looks good with the grey grill, mirrors and top or only good with gloss black top, grill and mirrors?
The interior trim looks more yellow than orange...which will be fine with a red exterior.

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your gonna have red door cards on the interior of your bronco if you go red. So unless that's going to bother get a different color. I want a white bronco but plan on trading the hideous Badlands grill for a BD grill with someone.

OP
OP
U725Bronco

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Depends on if you’re getting the two or four door due to the exterior color being on the inside of the door on the two door and not on the four door.
4 door

Sponsored
OP
OP
U725Bronco

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your gonna have red door cards on the interior of your bronco if you go red. So unless that's going to bother get a different color. I want a white bronco but plan on trading the hideous Badlands grill for a BD grill with someone.
I don't think that will apply on the 4 door correct?

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think that will apply on the 4 door correct?
Correct. I feel like rapid red would look better with the gray MIC top while race red would look better with the black soft and modular tops but that’s just me.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you absolutely have to consider exterior colors on the 2 door. There were some factory pics where the interior colors were all over the place. It was bad.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's all gonna suck IMHO. I am getting a Badlands, but the Cyber School Bus stitching is worse than Navy Pier, period.

Everything is easily replaceable except for the stitching and it's either Ford letting their cokehead S.O. pick out the colors or a giant middle finger to the consumer.

I think Rapid Red will clash, but Race Red gives the McDonald's vibe... can't win, but I'd choose Race Red.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's all gonna suck IMHO. I am getting a Badlands, but the Cyber School Bus stitching is worse than Navy Pier, period.

Everything is easily replaceable except for the stitching and it's either Ford letting their cokehead S.O. pick out the colors or a giant middle finger to the consumer.

I think Rapid Red will clash, but Race Red gives the McDonald's vibe... can't win, but I'd choose Race Red.
If you hate the stitching so badly, then buy a Sharpie or fabric marker and change it to black the first day you have it. Lots of videos on how to do it...that’s an easy one.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Buy the exterior color you want. I'm personally going with Rapid Red and the mod top. As long as I don't get bumped to MY22 anyway. I think it's going to look great.

The orange trim pieces can be removed and replaced or painted. Then only the seat thread is left. More than likely you won't even notice it after a while. If it really bothers you, you can dye the threads black using a fabric marker.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we've been round and round on this before and it's just not the same. It's like those tattoo artists who want you to pay them but won't tattoo your body with the artwork you want if they didn't design it. Ford knew CO was a pop color and not a permanent one. Why the hell did they put it in a part of the car that's ridiculous to pay to change? I'm going to pay $50-60K for a vehicle and use a dollar store sharpie on the stitching? That's totally acceptable? No big deal? It's almost a deal breaker for me due to the principle of it.

If you hate the stitching so badly, then buy a Sharpie or fabric marker and change it to black the first day you have it. Lots of videos on how to do it...that’s an easy one.
Buy the exterior color you want. I'm personally going with Rapid Red and the mod top. As long as I don't get bumped to MY22 anyway. I think it's going to look great.

The orange trim pieces can be removed and replaced or painted. Then only the seat thread is left. More than likely you won't even notice it after a while. If it really bothers you, you can dye the threads black using a fabric marker.
Sponsored